Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2018 8:27:56 PM EDT
https://shop.akoperatorsunionlocal4774.com/3x-Annihilator-Optic-Combo-Pack-762-Version-3x-Annihilator.htm
I like this set up.  Did not want to spend that much but I know you get what you pay for.
Is their anything better?
I do have a mount but not sure it sets as low as this one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a pretty good package. You could probably save a few bucks by buying the optic and a cheaper mount separately but I wouldn't think it'd be worth it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I mounted a 1.5x pistol scope on an Ultimak railed gas tube. I used the lowest rings I could find that would work.

It's accurate, fast and provides all sorts of peripheral vision. I shot a 2.5" five round group at 100 yards using brass cased Yugoslavian ball ammo. Even though it's low magnification it still provides a sight picture head and shoulders better than iron sights.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
RS regulate mounts only seem overpriced until you buy the cheaper ones and then see the RS in person.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I swapped my cover plate with a Texas Weapon Systems' Gen lll Dog Leg Rail and added their rear peep sight.  As for my optic, a Trijicon MRO...really nice balance too.

ETA:  This pic doesn't include the rear peep sight...

Link Posted: 9/10/2018 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RS regulate mounts only seem overpriced until you buy the cheaper ones and then see the RS in person.
View Quote
Or until you try the less costly Midwest Industries mounts which are beautifully designed and constructed, rock solid, very well centered, and which hold absolutely perfect zero regardless of how many times they're removed and reinstalled.

I've already got 3 of them, and I don't continue to buy them due to their cost, I continue to buy them because they're excellent mounts.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or until you try the less costly Midwest Industries mounts which are beautifully designed and constructed, rock solid, very well centered, and which hold absolutely perfect zero regardless of how many times they're removed and reinstalled.

I've already got 3 of them, and I don't continue to buy them due to their cost, I continue to buy them because they're excellent mounts.
View Quote
Both of you are correct :) Rs is top notch and Mi is definitely a quality product (zentico and arsenal brand is g2g also)Glad we have multiple good options.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought Robskis GFA package. At first I thought I'd give it to my son as I was less than impressed.
After training with it I realised I nearly screwed up. That optic and mount are badass!
Both companies are quality folks. The mount is as good s any qd mount I have on any of my ARs.
You will be happy you dropped the coin. I have found the calibrations to be spot on for the Walmart tula I use all the way to 500 yrs. I have not been on a mover range lately but I bet those are accurate as well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree . I finished off a SLR 95 with the TWS 3 added a USG adjustable peep and a Primary arms new red dot . It mounts so low. you can see through the red dot and use the peep.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File
Had this about 5 years, never lost zero.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Absolutely this.

Quoted:

I had the opposite experience.  I was horribly disappointed with MI and will never purchase again.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top