Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2021 6:56:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Softail]
Hi, guys! I recently bought an Arsenal SAM7SF-84E and I have a Primary Arms 2X prism scope on order for it. I just received a Midwest Industries Gen 2 mount for it, the one made for Mini-ACOGs. It’s a great mount— fits snug and I like the design of the locking mechanism. However, the base of the optic mount is not centered above the dust cover. I can tell that the scope will be a little right of center, maybe 1/16” to 1/8”. With the way the top piece of the mount mates with the bottom piece via screws, there is a little bit of play (via oversized screw holes on the top piece) but not enough to shift the top sufficiently to the left.

For those of you with SAM7’s, do you have a mount that centers the scope well? I looked at RS Regulate and Arsenal mounts on line, but I have no idea if they will center a scope any better than the Midwest Industries mount.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The RS Regulate mount is made in two parts.  The upper can be adjusted left and right inside the picatinny groves of the lower mount and then tightened down precisely over the centerline of your particular rifle.   I've owned a dozen of RS Regulates side rails over the years and I'd recommend them over any others.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:28:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Softail] [#2]
Thanks!  Can’t find one available anywhere at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Russian SAG  Sureshot Armament Group aluminium made scope mount is  centered.
NPZ russian army mount is centered too.
But RS  Regulate is good to go too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:42:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vlad75] [#4]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an RS Regulate on my Bulgarian
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The SM-13 is another option.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The RS regulates are definitely the best for the platform. Check out the gun.deals site and look them up by the product number as most the sites have a mix and match of what's available.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top