Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2020 3:47:48 PM EDT
Says it all. Built it years ago and just now shooting it.  Won’t reset most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Forced March over at the CZForum can do that for you.

https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=61434.0
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I came across his email address and he responded.  I mailed my carrier to him two days ago.

I’m surprised there’s a demand anymore.  The VZ58 thing kinda died when the kits got expensive as did the receivers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Forced March did mine years ago, he did a great looking job and it’s never failed.

On the VZ forum he probably did more than anyone else, and IMHO had the best rep for quality work.

Glad he’s still doing it, I thought I’d read he got out of that.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 11:22:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TontoGoldstein] [#4]
I got the tabbed carrier back.  It’s very nicely done.  I still had problems and sent the entire gun to Buffalo Creek Armory in Cleburne, TX.

It works perfectly now.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top