Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2023 9:09:27 AM EDT
I’m not a big AK guy, but I’ve been wanting one for a minute and think I’m going to jump back in.  I’m looking at the WBP rifles and I’m wondering they’re worth what’s being asked (~$1200). I don’t mind paying the money if the value is there.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That's going to be subjective. IMO, if $1200 isn't a good value for the Jack then it's not too far off. I have a Jack and would've gladly paid less
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Catch them on sale at AoA. I have the Mini Jack, got it during one of their sales, damn fine AK.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I would go ahead and pull the trigger on one. Prices will not be dropping, especially with all of the back door threats against imports.

If it's any consolation, Rifle Dynamics is using WBP parts on many of their builds, in addition to Romanian. It's how they are putting out 5.45 and 5.56 guns lately.

I looked at a WBP Jack AKM, and it was very close to my 1984 Polish kit build (the original). Honestly couldn't tell any difference short of cosmetics of the furniture.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top