Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2022 6:58:14 PM EDT
Merry Christmas, everybody.

What is the best way to price my slant cut VEPR? It is in excellent condition. A few years ago I put a CNC Warrior Integral Sidefolder and a Tapco muzzle device on it. A gunsmith installed the bullet guide. I have never put a different handguard on it, and after a couple of boxes of ammo I put it into the closet and shot my Arsenals.

The reason why I'm asking is, I have looked at the prices on Gunbroker, and they range from insane prices to "Alice in Wonderland pass the LSD" insane, and I have a hard time believing that VEPRs command that kind of price.

Thanks for your advice.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What caliber?
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
$1400ish ?  , purely a guess.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
It is 7.62x39
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
That thing would be ultra cool if it had a wood pistol grip and wood stock that matched the hand guard.

Tony
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That thing would be ultra cool if it had a wood pistol grip and wood stock that matched the hand guard.

Tony
View Quote

I looked into it. Impossible to match.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Curious about this as well, I still have a robinson vepr k all original
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Curious about this as well, I still have a robinson vepr k all original
View Quote

Same

I’ve seen prices all over the place for the few examples that are out there. $1400 up to $4000.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Same

I’ve seen prices all over the place for the few examples that are out there. $1400 up to $4000.
View Quote

I think I paid 550 for mine back in the day. I also have the molot vepr as well. The ones with the thumbhole stock that don't take regular ak mags
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top