Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2021 9:11:41 AM EDT
I need to pay for some nods, therefore I am considering the sale of my Arsenal krinks and wondering what their value is?  I have a 104UR, 106UR and 107UR all of which were from the first round of importation for each model.  I am the original owner and they have been stored in my safe for years.  All have 16" barrels, black furniture and are unfired with boxes and accessories.  Any valuation information would be appreciated.

Cheers
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vengarr:
I'm an ffl/sot who deals with alot of nfa stuff. Those 3 rifles are a cut, thread, recrown and tax stamp away from being sweet sbrs.

Nib unfired, 1500 each if you want them gone right now. If you listed them for 2k each you might get a buyer but takes more time.

Pm me if you have any other questions.
View Quote

Thanks for the quick response and good advice.  I was an FFL when I bought them and had all intentions of going the SBR route, however I already had a Yugo M92, Bulgy AKS74U and Sig 553 SBRs so already kinda had it all covered.  It would seem that I have seen the 104URs and 107URs sell upwards of $2,500 but I don't track enough to know for sure if that's current.  

Cheers
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought a new 107ur to SBR for ~$1700 I had been waiting for them to come back and would have paid more. It’s already stamped, cut, and ready to go.

Also just bought a SAM7k-44 paperwork is in.

Figured if anything Sleepy Joe might be able to fuck with imports.

Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
@buddyhoohaw still have the 104?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AddictedToPew:
@buddyhoohaw still have the 104?
View Quote

Nope. Long gone.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By buddyhoohaw:
I need to pay for some nods, therefore I am considering the sale of my Arsenal krinks and wondering what their value is?  I have a 104UR, 106UR and 107UR all of which were from the first round of importation for each model.  I am the original owner and they have been stored in my safe for years.  All have 16" barrels, black furniture and are unfired with boxes and accessories.  Any valuation information would be appreciated.

Cheers
View Quote

shoot me a PM, im sure we can discuss a price.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
is it possible for you to post some pictures?  Would love to see them
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top