Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2021 3:55:52 PM EDT
I did an update 4 years back with an extension tube and Tailhook brace.  It was okay but visually it was still not quite there.  Now with the available 1913 mount adapter from Stormwerks and Occam Defense Solution 1913 hinged strut, the old VZ58 is much better.  Iron sight is still useable with this brace:

Link Posted: 12/4/2021 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!

How did you get a 5.56 VZ58?
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 4:13:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bravo5two] [#2]
This was one of the original Sa. VZ 58s imported by Checkpoint, probably sometime back in 2009-2010.  It uses proprietary magazine but I was able to secure the conversion kit to standard AR magazine.  The only missing item on it are the side mount threaded holes, not sure why mine didn't come with them while others did.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top