Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2017 2:55:39 PM EDT
What’s a tier 1 SKS that’s available now? Norinco?
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well when you use the terminology "tier 1" then I'd say a Yugo that has been dragged through a Tapco catalog and has at least 2 lasers, flashlight and a NcStar spotting scope attached.
ETA: ...and have a 75rd Korean made drum magazine.

What do you want to do with it?
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well when you use the terminology "tier 1" then I'd say a Yugo that has been dragged through a Tapco catalog and has at least 2 lasers, flashlight and a NcStar spotting scope attached.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I don’t like tapco’d sks’. I was thinking more of a stock military or commercial SKS. Was just curious what the best ones on the market are. Materials, fit and build, barrels, etc. just something cool about nice old wood stocked guns like mausers and SKS’ and mosins.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't go wrong with a Russian.  Chinese SKS's are normally really good with the exception of ones that came out of the Yugo War.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I prefer the Russian SKS.  My Chinese SKS-M's stock looks like it was made in middle school shop class.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I prefer the Russian SKS.  My Chinese SKS-M's stock looks like it was made in middle school shop class.
View Quote
What stock do you have, thumb hole or the Monte Carlo?
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top