Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2015 9:35:08 PM EDT
They shipped the order.  The customs part, however, was not done correctly and the parts were sent back.

When I submitted the order, I was contacted by them with regard to payment.  I had to get a broker to pay Euros to their bank based on dollars that I provided.  Not really that big a deal (but they refunded me via paypal, so I think it didn't have to be that cumbersome).

The order was for their dust cover rail and two VZ58 side folding MP5 looking polymer stocks.  

Anyway, like I said, the customs part was jacked up and it was sent back. (Contrast this with Marstar, whom I've ordered from several times, and the stuff is arranged to go thorough a broker by them with paperwork correct, no issues).

They were very polite in my many exchanges with them.  

I suggested that they find a distributor in the US, because there is an interest in their offerings here.  It seems like they would be open to it.

I even offered to eat half of the return shipping cost.  They were insistent that they should have done a better job and wouldn't hear of it and refunded me the shipping as well.

So, they seem like good guys.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased some parts from GunExpert and happily found it to be a positive experience.

I'm surprised to hear that the customs part got messed up, but I imagine that's the exception & not the rule.

My credit union helped me sort out the currency conversion - other than that, it was a relatively easy process.

Like you, I had very good communication & customer service from G.E.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By primuspilum:
They shipped the order.  The customs part, however, was not done correctly and the parts were sent back.

When I submitted the order, I was contacted by them with regard to payment.  I had to get a broker to pay Euros to their bank based on dollars that I provided.  Not really that big a deal (but they refunded me via paypal, so I think it didn't have to be that cumbersome).

The order was for their dust cover rail and two VZ58 side folding MP5 looking polymer stocks.  

Anyway, like I said, the customs part was jacked up and it was sent back. (Contrast this with Marstar, whom I've ordered from several times, and the stuff is arranged to go thorough a broker by them with paperwork correct, no issues).

I suggested that they find a distributor in the US, because there is an interest in their offerings here.  It seems like they would be open to it.

I even offered to eat half of the return shipping cost.  They were insistent that they should have done a better job and wouldn't hear of it and refunded me the shipping as well.

View Quote

Can you post a pic of the stock in question? not the damaged model? You have my interest and i might pick one up
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aeneas2020:
Can you post a pic of the stock in question? not the damaged model? You have my interest and i might pick one up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:48:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: primuspilum] [#4]

View All Quotes

So they're selling these on Ebay now.

Somebody else referenced getting one in another thread in this subform.

I just ordered it off ebay and it does say ships to the US.

So, hopefully I'll get it this time.

I'm gonna put this one on and I also go a zhukov adapter from RS regulate to put on a my second VZ.

Like I said, I hope to get it this time.

There were 3 posted when I "bought now" on ebay.

I guess that means there's now 2.

Total cost was $115 including shipping.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 8:39:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deussne] [#5]

I'm gonna put this one on and I also go a zhukov adapter from RS regulate to put on a my second VZ.

View All Quotes

http://files.vz58rifle.com/200000114-34908358a0/stock_ars.jpg

I think you might be talking about me. I bought a few part from that store on Ebay. No issues with them EVER.

I have a CZ stock and an MP5 type stock.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#7]

So, what do you think? Do you like it?

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By Deussne:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Deussne:

I just put it on. I like that it fixes the cheekweld issue with the issue stock (these are overmolded original wire stock).

looks snazzy, I think. i put a strap on the triangle, which is a good attachment point for me as I'm a lefty

haven't shot it yet though
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top