Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2021 4:48:57 PM EDT
Gent’s,

Did anyone else convert saiga’s other than Arsenal. I’m trying to identify who did the conversion on this rifle? I don’t see Arsenal or, FIME on the receiver pictures.

Link

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Gent’s,

Did anyone else convert saiga’s other than Arsenal. I’m trying to identify who did the conversion on this rifle? I don’t see Arsenal or, FIME on the receiver pictures.

Link

View Quote

Yes, multiple companies imported and converted Saigas over the years. That is absolutely not an SGL (Arsenal converted Saiga), they are roll marked Arsenal (and later FIME) and do not leave the old FCG holes in the receiver over the pistol grip and use the standard Russian milspec finish. Other than the previously mentioned old FCG holes and goofy finish, the exterior looks like a pretty good conversion. I'd be interested to see what the bullet guide install looks like.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top