Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2022 7:08:35 PM EDT
Just acquired an early release SAM7K with that goofy extended barrel & fake muzzle brake.
I need to replace them with correct gas block with threaded end for mounting proper muzzle brake.
Obviously, Kvar sold out milled Krinkov gas block and wondering if anyone know any source or recent availability?
I have been out of AK game for a while and doesn't know the current offerings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I was in the same boat as you and ended up sending it off to get the barrel threaded to a normal size
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Kvar has them back in stock, but I think sending to Arsenal is the better option for most.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I have few FSB/GB's for sale. PM me if you're still looking for 1
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I had this same issue. I just called Arsenal and spoke with Shane. He was awesome. They suggested to replace the whole barrel assembly with the 8.5 barrel and threaded fsb. Only downfall is this process will cost you about 850 dollars. The new barrel assembly includes the fsb which will run you about 600 and the labor is an additional 250. This is the best option sadly…better than entrusting some junior gunsmith that thinks he’s better than he really is to perform this kinda work. So off to Arsenal my sam7k went.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top