Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2020 3:05:36 PM EDT
Bosnian, polymer with window, advertised with discounts for quantity.

Link for magazines

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, well I ordered 4 AKM mags. Hope they're good.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks interesting.  Metal lugs too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
These are g2g, especially the 5.45 versions.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine. They only have metal lugs in the front catch and rear mag areas, but seem very well made. They fit my Sig 556R and have a BHO.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
After taking inventory on my 545 mag collection, the realization occurred that there are not enough Ak-74 mags. Seeing that said mags are now very expensive, I bought 10(discount starts @ 10 units) of these AC Unity mags to bolster the collection count. They seem to be well made with the steel lugs on the front & rear & not brittle or soft. If for no other reason than range mag usage, they will be fine. If needed for life or death matter, I have plenty of Tantal steel mags & a bunch of EG new bakelite mags for that matter.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, I did pick up the last of the Polish project "V" 545 mags that Atlantic had for sale to finish bolstering the numbers. They seemed to be well made & fine also.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top