Posted: 1/21/2021 8:32:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ringworm]
Rifle is marked as follows
Model SLR 107R
Cal 7.62x39
Made in Bulgaria
Arsenal Las Vegas NEV, USA
Serial number 12xx
Has what I was told premium Russian laminate furniture.
Brake/FH is 4 slot which I was told is JMAC and has ALG trigger group.
I'm told it's a LEGION ENHANCED.
I don't know AKs, to my detriment since I really like them.
Looking for some sense of value and rarity...like should I safe it or shoot it or sell it and buy a shooter?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
MSRP is about $1,399.00
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#2]
nice gun. if ya dont want to shoot it cause its pretty ill trade ya a wasr straight up lol
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#3]
You know about all that needs to be known in your description. It deserves to be shot. With that trigger and brake it will be a dream to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll say this...it has the best trigger I've felt on any black rifle. As good as the super sabre on my Tavor.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:44:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HappyTrailz] [#5]
Originally Posted By Ringworm:

Has what I was told premium Russian laminate furniture.
View Quote

https://www.clearviewinvest.com/akfinishedwoodstocksetcomplete.aspx

IIRC those furniture sets were rumored to be from Taiwan, or maybe it was Korea, or another Asian origin.  Clearview and/or Centerfire was selling them with the wood grip, only recently switched to shipping them with the surplus grip.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Fit is excellent, as is finish.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
SLR-107R's are one of the cheaper and more recent Arsenal imports, and not rare at all. The furniture is a cheap import that was brought in some time ago from Asia, and definitely not Russian. Shoot it and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ringworm:
I'll say this...it has the best trigger I've felt on any black rifle. As good as the super sabre on my Tavor.
View Quote

Well enjoy it, Arsenal seems to have some issues lately so newer ones are hit or miss but historically they are right up there, so if you have a good one, then you are all set.  

As for best trigger, I would say this depends on what you are putting in the "black rifle" category
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By weapons_free:
nice gun. if ya dont want to shoot it cause its pretty ill trade ya a wasr straight up lol
View Quote

Anyway...that's a some pretty wood on there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AKR:

Well enjoy it, Arsenal seems to have some issues lately so newer ones are hit or miss but historically they are right up there, so if you have a good one, then you are all set.  

As for best trigger, I would say this depends on what you are putting in the "black rifle" category
View Quote

What kind of issues? I just bought a new SAM SF7 84E and haven't even shot it yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems like some standard QC stuff on some of the most recent stuff, like canted sights etc. Nothing big just do some googling and you will see it.

Dont get me wrong, I am an Arsenal guy and I am really impressed with my SLR-104, but I did have to do a little work on the trigger to clean up the trigger reset , once I did that it became on of my favorite shooters.  The only reason I dont buy more (especially in 5.45) is the skyrocketing price and the fact that I probably have too many AKs as it is and I am kinda going in a AR direction these days.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top