Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2021 5:54:50 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I just picked up an Arsenal SAM7K-Genesis.  I need a new muzzle device and am looking for a handguard w/picatinny rail to mount my red dot.

Any recommendations and where to purchase would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I like flash cans and standard boosters with the duckbill cut off.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like flash cans and standard boosters with the duckbill cut off.
View Quote

Why would you cut the duck bill off?
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hi guys,

I just picked up an Arsenal SAM7K-Genesis.  I need a new muzzle device and am looking for a handguard w/picatinny rail to mount my red dot.

Any recommendations and where to purchase would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

https://pasteboard.co/K8s9r7i.jpg

https://ibb.co/ZgmQRNf
View Quote

Be sure that whatever muzzle devise you put on it is for a 7.62 x 39 and not a 5.45 x 39. On the SAM7K's the original Bulgarian 4 piece flash hider works best but I also like running a Bulgarian booster.  If you cant find one CNC warrior makes a knock off version that works equally as well. IMO pick up a side rail and mount a red dot off of that or just run the irons.

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why would you cut the duck bill off?
View Quote

IMO, looks cooler, and I don't plan on shooting any wire.   On a pap pistol, the cone ain't doing much for muzzle flash
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top