Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 7:08:45 PM EDT
What are unfired, stamped rxvr, numbers matching, Romanian G kits with intact barrels going for these days?

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
$1,000 on Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$1,000 on Gunbroker.
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
A shit-load.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Hard to believe those were $150 a decade ago...
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hard to believe those were $150 a decade ago...
View Quote

Iirc when I first wanted to buy an AK around 2005 I started googling online and I recall seeing G kits at places like Sarco for under $100, probably close to $50. I was 21 at the time and knew nothing about building, gave up when I realized I would have to build it myself, didn't come back for almost another 5 years. I didn't even know how to order a rifle online and thought if it wasn't in a store somewhere I was out of luck.

Wish I could have gone back and told myself to drop an entire paycheck on kits and receivers.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep.

Some of the Russian stuff I brought in country to flip in 2009/2010 is going for stupid money now. Never built AKs because of the tooling investment but I moved a LOT of parts for them. I kick myself for selling off my RGuns AKSU kit with Bluejack v3 barrel, that would have been fun to have built up.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top