Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2022 11:32:57 AM EDT
I finally got the stamp and picked up my M92 PAP SBR underfolder.  One thing I noticed is that when I fold the stock under, the arms of the stock force the selector lever into the safe position so that it cannot be fired with the stock folded.  

Is this intentional?

How best to remedy?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:37:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: J_taylor] [#1]
What style selector lever do you have ? The bottom picture is a M92 PAP selector lever.  Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]
It's the OEM one - exactly the bottom one in your pic with the bolt hold open to the rear of the selector.

A ridge on the inside of the underfolder catches on the rear 1/4" of the selector (the perpendicular shelf you use to move the lever) and forces it up to "safe" when folding the stock under.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:37:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J_taylor] [#3]
Double
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll look and see if I have a extra underfolder selector when I get home tonight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By J_taylor:
I'll look and see if I have a extra underfolder selector when I get home tonight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Email sent
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top