Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2019 1:30:35 PM EDT
Curious what the prevailing opinion is on these. I already have a regular Draco SBR, 2 Yugo M92 PAPs, and a mini Draco. Is there a reason that I need a micro? Can’t get it out of my head…
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Curious what the prevailing opinion is on these. I already have a regular Draco SBR, 2 Yugo M92 PAPs, and a mini Draco. Is there a reason that I need a micro? Can't get it out of my head
View Quote
Fun project?  I have a Draco SBR, M85np SBR, and SLR-104 SBR.  When the Micro goes to the range it is often the one that gets the most attention.

Link Posted: 11/18/2019 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I own a standard, mini and micro Draco pistols plus a Pap M92.  My favorite one is the micro.  It's a fireball throwing attention getter that's fun to shoot.  Plus it really looks cool.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2019 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to both of you for replying. And for the pictures of your weapons. They both look well thought out. Am I correct in understanding that the side mounted scope mount is really the only option for a consistently rigid attachment point for scopes or red dot sights? It looks like the SLR hand guard is a good choice. I neglected to say that in order to purchase one I would have to be selling one of the two m92s I have.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks to both of you for replying. And for the pictures of your weapons. They both look well thought out. Am I correct in understanding that the side mounted scope mount is really the only option for a consistently rigid attachment point for scopes or red dot sights? It looks like the SLR hand guard is a good choice. I neglected to say that in order to purchase one I would have to be selling one of the two m92s I have.
View Quote
I don't know of a repeatable optic mount other than the side rail (which in my case is the AK Master Mount)  The dust cover is not hinged.  There isn't a traditional AK rear site which, if present, would offer options.  
I haven't looked lately, but SLR was pretty much the only plug-n-play handguard option for the Micro when I was building up mine.  I found the factory wood handguard to be difficult to hang on to - I never could get a comfortable grip.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
The Micro is sort of a mess compared to the Mini.  If you've already got a Mini, I think you're set.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top