Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2020 12:31:39 PM EDT
I need to replace the magazine release spring on my mak90. Can anyone tell me where i can order this?

Also, is there a better scope mount that isnt on the receiver cover? Id like to mount a scope.

Thank you for looking.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't help you with the mag latch spring as I've fortunately never needed parts.

On the scope mount...... all I have ever used is the Ultimak railed gas tube device. I have used it with both a long eye relief "scout scope" and currently a Primary Arms MD-06 RDS. It has been an excellent set up for me. I can hit most anything I'm ever likely to be shooting at with that rifle. Its an SD/HD gun and not likely to be tasked with anything much beyond 200 yds.

Take a look at the Primary Arms website as they have quite a selection of mount options.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
What's wrong with your magazine release spring?
Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top