Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2021 11:27:44 PM EDT
False alarm. In this thread, the OP didn’t just look at stuff close enough before jumping to conclusions.

OP needed to just remove the rubber plug and OP would have seen that every thing lines up EZ PZ

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ordered a ZPAP 92 back in February when Atlantic got some in stock. That same night I ordered a M92 folding brace from CNC Warrior. It showed up today. I guess the original M92s and the current ZPAPs use a different angle on the rear trunnion?

This does not look like it’s going to fit. Angles look all wrong. Do I need to change trunnions? Does CNC Warrior have a block that will fit the ZPAP?
View Quote

The M92 and the ZPAP 92 share the same virgin Trunnion. No difference on the angle between the two.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Alright, I’ll play with it a little more. Seems like the angles are way off.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alright, I’ll play with it a little more. Seems like the angles are way off.
View Quote

Brace kicking upward at the rear I assume?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Brace kicking upward at the rear I assume?
View Quote

Yes, I’ll get some pictures of it
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Okay, it’s looking better tonight. The spot welded plug on the back is kind buggering things up.

How the heck am I supposed to install this thing?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm pretty sure you're going to have to remove the plug.  My CNC brace had to go through the hole in the trunnion.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure you're going to have to remove the plug.  My CNC brace had to go through the hole in the trunnion.
View Quote

Yea, I’ll cut that sucker off first. It’s definitely affecting the mating surface. I need some cut off wheels for my dremel
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea, I’ll cut that sucker off first. It’s definitely affecting the mating surface. I need some cut off wheels for my dremel
View Quote

you can just grind it down close to flush without wasting a bunch of wheels trying to cut it FWIW
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Now I feel real special

It was a rubber plug. Popped it out and bolted the brace on.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top