Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2021 10:25:27 AM EDT
I am really debating on whether to grab one of these. I currently have a Mk18 pistol, a Tavor SAR, and an IWI Zion-15 rifle. I used to have an Arsenal SLR-106 but I sold it to get the SAR. I really like having like calibers with magazine interchangeability, which is why I sold the SLR and am now interested in the Galil ACE. I feel like the 13" barrel is a great bridge in between my 10.3" AR and 16" barreled Zion and SAR.

Anyone have any experience with this gun, or maybe even the other barrel length Gen 2's? What should I take in consideration? Also, I am left-handed, so if the controls on them are horrid to deal with please let me know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#1]
You will probably get more responses if you put this in the Galil sub-section.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will probably get more responses if you put this in the Galil sub-section.
View Quote

Thanks man, I didn't even see that there was one.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top