Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:29:56 AM EDT
Ive been yearning for a Vityaz in the states for a couple years now, and Im hoping they actually bring this forward.  Does anyone know if or when these will hit the market?  What about the pistol version?

https://kalashnikov-usa.com/product/kr-9-sbr/

Link Posted: 8/27/2018 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen one Kalashnikov USA product. Let alone a 9mm SBR...
Supposedly they're based in Pompano Beach... I've yet to see one of their products at any of the local fun stores...
FN semi auto belt fed 249? Sure thing.
Barret 50 and 338 Lapa? Absolutely.

Link Posted: 8/27/2018 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it's going to happen.  I e-mailed twice and both time my inquiry and offer to purchase went unanswered.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
You can search for distributors on gun deals for the kr9. It was up to 21 distributors (all OOS of course), now its down to 19 according to my searches. When the distributors start giving up...
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 2:40:14 AM EDT
[#5]
They were up on one of my distributors websites a couple months ago & I added it to my favorites and then I checked back to see if they were in stock and all their products were gone of the website . I emailed them directly to no avail so I guess the gun gods were just reminding me to stay away from pcc .
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]
But you can buy the mags for the KR9 over at Atlantic Firearms... https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/products/kalashnikov-usa-kr-9-magazine
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But you can buy the mags for the KR9 over at Atlantic Firearms... https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/products/kalashnikov-usa-kr-9-magazine
View Quote
As you probably know, those have been or sale for some time now.  Why would they be for sale yet no sign of the gun they are designed to work with? Most likely to liquidate a product they have no use for anymore I.e, the kr9 will never be made...

I was really hoping they would put out the kr9, but I’ll go with the psa offering after I see some reviews. Still wish I could get my hands on a nice vityaz  clone.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't seen one Kalashnikov USA product. Let alone a 9mm SBR...
Supposedly they're based in Pompano Beach... I've yet to see one of their products at any of the local fun stores...
FN semi auto belt fed 249? Sure thing.
Barret 50 and 338 Lapa? Absolutely.

View Quote
KS-12 shotgun is on the market.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#11]
@Atlantic-Firearms

Do you know if the K-USA Kr9 mags that you sell are a direct copy of real Vityaz mags and/or if they will work in a Vityaz parts kit build?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top