Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2022 12:11:31 PM EDT
Been a few years since ive purchased some. Last batch I got was pretty good for what thye were. Has anything changed with them?
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
There were older ones that were not great and newer ones that improved.  The newer ones may have been labeled KCI USA instead.  If your shopping you should go with the SHK ones from Global ordinance, they are the cheapest and the run in everything (hair thinner steel than other commie bloc).
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There were older ones that were not great and newer ones that improved.  The newer ones may have been labeled KCI USA instead.  If your shopping you should go with the SHK ones from Global ordinance, they are the cheapest and the run in everything (hair thinner steel than other commie bloc).
View Quote

Good to know, placed an order for both. Never hurts to stack magazines.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up on of their drums and it fits much better than their stick mags.  I had to file two out of three of those.  I'll see how she runs next range trip.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top