Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2023 3:44:39 PM EDT
Has there been any word from K-USA on their 101 and 102 offerings? There is some talk at 2022(?) SHOT show but I haven't heard anything since then...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Was interested in them until KUSA seemed to be stepping on lots of rakes with QC issues, and them missed the "we really promise this time!" deadline of the end of 2022 came and went.  Meh.  More than happy with my PSA 101 now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I spoke with one of their customer service guys and asked a month or so ago. He said they were doing testing on the full auto versions to try to nip and QC issues in the bud. Once that was done it would go to serial production. So, I don't know, but apparently the guns exist and they are being tested.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anybody know if the 101/102 barrels will be forged?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#4]
They never said anything about CHF barrels to my knowledge.

After having dealt with KUSA, do one of the following:

1. Ante up for a Rifle Dynamics build: https://rifledynamics.com/firearms-built-to-order/rifles/556/

2. Galil ACE in 5.56 with a KNS piston

3. Arsenal SAM 5 pimped up by RD:
https://rifledynamics.com/arsenal-sgl-upgrade-package/

Not a fan of the Zastava M90s I have had trigger time with.

I have not had time with a WBP 5.56 offering. It’s an AKM pattern, which is nice because the barrel is lighter.

Have no data to say yay or nay for a PSA AK-101/102. The Radom’s tend to shoot > 2.5-3 MOA.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top