Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2017 5:15:40 PM EDT
This one showed up o Texas Gun Trader locally and I just fell in love with it.  It has a Polytech Legend type 3 front sight, milled gas block, cleaning rod and absolutely stunning high gloss Molot factory RPK furniture and bakelite grip and Factory 36 Chinese drum.  I don't know why...I don't "need" an RPK clone...but oh my....

Link Posted: 12/10/2017 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That is stunning , how much did that gem set you back?
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#2]
$1000 with the drum and 3 30round Mags.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is stunning , how much did that gem set you back?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
If they work out a echo trigger for Ak I'm all in on one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]
you can make your own binary trigger. Just shim the disconnector so it holds when the trigger is fully pulled but releases before the hammer is caught.  Folded paper is what iv used at home to prove the concept but i havent tried it in the field. Iv had a bumpski on mine for a couple years and put a lot of ammo down the pipe in that configuration. I bought new wood to replace the crappy wood that came with mine and will try the binary shim trick next time i go out. Here is a vid of me shooting with bumpski. Rate of fire is right at 500rpm which was fast enough for me but i think a good running binary trigger would be more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpATSRMAwGE
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top