Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 11:03:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KenBoss99]
As stated above, one of my customers recently dropped off one of his father's safe queens. It's a pre-ban Hungarian FEG SA 85M imported by Kassnar Imports (marked as such, not K.B.I) and according to the customer has never been fired. I have the factory box with two magazines, cleaning kit, sling and bayonet. There is absolutely zero carbon build up on any components and no wear or corrosion that I can find. The box has seen better days, but the contents are all in tact with most likely some exposure to moisture (and one very small spider).

I was hoping I could get some insight on if this rifle truly is in its factory configuration and what it might be worth.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with attention to Ken.

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Authentic 2.5 - 5k?  Market is crazy and will continue to be so with current president.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a legit gun. These were cheap until recently for what they are -  I picked one up for $2K before the craziness.  In todays market it should sell above $3K to the right buyer.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I paid $265.00 for the first one I bought in 1985 NIB and $900.00 for the second one used in 1996.

Whatever happened with you could get an AK for a chicken even trade?
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I paid about the same for a fixed model back in the day.  Dont ask what I paid for a Legend direct from Kengs .... :)
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top