Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2019 12:51:53 AM EDT
I have a Molot VEPR FM 7.62x39 (the tube stock, side folder). It is the heaviest AK rifle I own and with the stock unfolded , the overall length is a hair short of 36 inches. I've tried to fit it in the 36" range bags like Condor and it simply doesn't fit because the interior dimensions of the bag with the padding and all are bit shorter.

ARFCOM members can you please recommend me a good and sturdy range bag around 38-40" that can handle the Molot VEPR FM unfolded.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#1]
My 308 rolls out in a bass guitar gig bag
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My 308 rolls out in a bass guitar gig bag
View Quote
That is a cool idea that I never thought of. Making me think of the Gator Transit series now. The overall interior length is 41.5".
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
No more suggestions ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No more suggestions ?
View Quote
Yeah, I know, 3 months late but.....

I've had this 2 gun bag for years,  it's held up fine, and my FM VEPR folder fits in there perfectly along with just about everything I need for a day at the range.

IIRC, I paid roughly 90 bucks at my local gun shop.

https://www.voodootactical.net/molle-gear/padded-weapons-cases/voodoo-tactical-15-9648-lockable-42-inch-molle-soft-rifle-case.html
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know, 3 months late but.....

I've had this 2 gun bag for years,  it's held up fine, and my FM VEPR folder fits in there perfectly along with just about everything I need for a day at the range.

IIRC, I paid roughly 90 bucks at my local gun shop.

https://www.voodootactical.net/molle-gear/padded-weapons-cases/voodoo-tactical-15-9648-lockable-42-inch-molle-soft-rifle-case.html
View Quote
It’s never too late mate :) appreciate the reply. I got one similar to that. But, also looking for a guitar case style bag. I guess there is a few companies out there that make those .
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top