Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2018 6:32:50 PM EDT
Has this happened to you?

Galil need a new one since cleaning ak kit ones won't reach so I made my own.

Fits like a glove!
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a PSA AK and my tool start to flare out while sighting in. It was very stiff to turn so I stopped be for it broke. Luckily I got it mostly sighted in but I'll likely need to tweek it a little. I'm just worried that it is really stuck and might break the post off.

Now I'm trying to make a collar to hold it together out of a really thick washer. I got the idea from the tool link below.

https://www.magna-matic-defense.com/AKFST-AK-47-Front-Sight-Tool-p/akfst.htm

If this doesn't work then that is the one I plan to buy. I had a bear of a time sighting in the AK and ran out of ammo before I was able to confirm that it was fully sighted in.

ETA: I just finished making my collar and it didn't work. It actually stretch my collar out little bit and gouged the soft metal of the sight tool. Looks like I'm buying that tool I linked above.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a PSA AK and my tool start to flare out while sighting in. It was very stiff to turn so I stopped be for it broke. Luckily I got it mostly sighted in but I'll likely need to tweek it a little. I'm just worried that it is really stuck and might break the post off.

Now I'm trying to make a collar to hold it together out of a really thick washer. I got the idea from the tool link below.

https://www.magna-matic-defense.com/AKFST-AK-47-Front-Sight-Tool-p/akfst.htm

If this doesn't work then that is the one I plan to buy. I had a bear of a time sighting in the AK and ran out of ammo before I was able to confirm that it was fully sighted in.

ETA: I just finished making my collar and it didn't work. It actually stretch my collar out little bit and gouged the soft metal of the sight tool. Looks like I'm buying that tool I linked above.
View Quote
Yeah, That's the one to get now, even better than the old polytech.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top