Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2021 10:16:20 AM EDT
My family owned a LGS for 32 years from 1975 - 2007 until my dad past away. Then I lost my mom this year. I found these going through what was left of our LGS. I have no to their value or desirability. The ribbed is a 10rd and the flat back is 5rd. I have 5 of the 10rd and 30 of the 5 with majority of them in baggies as shown. These are all believed to be new and been in a box since 2007. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely even low capacity flat back Chinese mags have a intrinsic value as they were often times included with Prolly treks and Norinetoes .
; )
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Absolutely even low capacity flat back Chinese mags have a intrinsic value as they were often times included with Prolly treks and Norinetoes .
; )
View Quote

Any guess as to a fair price to ask for them each? Not out to gouge anyone.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Put them on gunbroker. Start the auction at one cent.  

Good photos, accurate description, and a correct descriptive title will bring exactly what they are worth.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
The 5rd mags are easy to make into 10rd mags by trimming down the bottom of the followers, they use same follower as 30rd mags on the ones I have seen. Converted several to 10rd.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I think my Rinc Mac 90 came with a 5, 10, and a standard cap mag along with the other things like an oiler and a sling.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Those definitely have value based on the whole banned from import for decades thing. However, my guess is they are one of those find the right buyer type of products.  I agree try GB as noted to test the market.  They might also sell in someplace like NJ or MA so you could try posting on NE shooters for instance.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those definitely have value based on the whole banned from import for decades thing. However, my guess is they are one of those find the right buyer type of products.  I agree try GB as noted to test the market.  They might also sell in someplace like NJ or MA so you could try posting on NE shooters for instance.
View Quote

I checked on GB for completed auctions for the Mak90 mags and there were not many completed auctions. I don’t want to make a fortune in these, they are not doing me any good. But still would like a good value out of them.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top