Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2018 11:26:20 AM EDT
Who are the current go to guys for having a Kit built? I've been sitting in a romy G for over a year and I just don't have time to do it myself. I'd like to get it built up soon and was looking at having chase at Definitive arms do it, but looks like they aren't doing builds right now.

I know Fuller at RD, but I don't want to spend ths t kind of money on a romy. I'll probably have him do my 105 Clone I'm planning though.

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent builder that doesn't have a huge (year plus) backlog or is going to cost a fortune. This is going to be a beater AK at best, so I don't need any fancy coatings or anything done. Just a flat black paint or better yet parkerized would be nice.

Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Just had a m72 built by Two Rivers Arms. Prices start at $600. Rifle is amazing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out JBI Armory... If your Rommy G kit has the original barrel, it costs about $225.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Troy at InRange . Lead time 4-8 weeks and prices are good in comparison to others
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Troy at In range is who you seek.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Another for Troy. He is great people.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top