Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2021 6:37:03 PM EDT
I put $200 down and they expect them in 5-8 weeks. not sure how many put they are going fast. 13" barrel on these and a brace. i didn't ask what brace because i will be sbr ing it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I put $200 down and they expect them in 5-8 weeks. not sure how many put they are going fast. 13" barrel on these and a brace. i didn't ask what brace because i will be sbr ing it.
View Quote

I can’t find anything on the website

@Gunsrikky
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Total price?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Gunsrikky
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@Gunsrikky

You need to call. They get 100 of the 545. Other resellers will also sell them.

Quoted:
Total price?

$1799
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you mean Copper Custom?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got the email at 737am and got right on the phone!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you mean Copper Custom?
View Quote

You are.correct...copper custom
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Called today and all pre orders are sold out. Any idea of any other distributor getting any?
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Called today and all pre orders are sold out. Any idea of any other distributor getting any?
View Quote

Rainier Arms will be getting them.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Rainier Arms will be getting them.  
View Quote

Thank you.

Called and ask and was told they might get some but no time frame.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Are these guys the reason we lost the good 5.45?
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

No...that was done.long before IWI was.making ace.pistols
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 2:06:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dissident Arms took some preorders, and they plan on taking more. Rainier is supposed to get them too.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 2:09:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Allegedly someone submitted a polish gun in pistol form that took 5.45, but we never got that gun and that decision came down during Barack Hussein Obama's presidency. I always felt that was a scam and there was never any pistol submitted, just some bullshit they came up with and used it as an excuse.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:29:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dissident Arms took some preorders, and they plan on taking more. Rainier is supposed to get them too.
View Quote

Awesome thanks
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Saw these on Dissident Arms when they first popped up but got sidetracked and forgot, and now they’re all gone.  

Hopefully Rainier or another shop will get some of the remaining stock so I can make a poor financial decision.

Edit: Dissident put one more up and I was able to order.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Saw these on Dissident Arms when they first popped up but got sidetracked and forgot, and now they’re all gone.  

Hopefully Rainier or another shop will get some of the remaining stock so I can make a poor financial decision.

Edit: Dissident put one more up and I was able to order.
View Quote

Honestly, these do not represent a "poor financial decision" if you get them at MSRP. From all accounts they are going to be great shooters and highly desirable should you decide to resell it. Will these be the last 5.45 Galil rifles? No, but they are still a good buy al-things-considered.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Honestly, these do not represent a "poor financial decision" if you get them at MSRP. From all accounts they are going to be great shooters and highly desirable should you decide to resell it. Will these be the last 5.45 Galil rifles? No, but they are still a good buy al-things-considered.
View Quote

Oh I know this one will retain value pretty well.  I’m more referring to spending another $2k after all my other firearms purchases over the past 14 months.

I’ll still have to explain to the wife why spending that much cash was a good idea when I bring it home…
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh I know this one will retain value pretty well.  I’m more referring to spending another $2k after all my other firearms purchases over the past 14 months.

I’ll still have to explain to the wife why spending that much cash was a good idea when I bring it home…
View Quote

Try and reason with her. You are a good person, and you deserve to be happy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I always say...don't think of it as a gun...it's an investment!
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Such kind words, in all honesty it won’t be a major issue and she’ll forget all about it in a couple of days.

Quoted:
I always say...don't think of it as a gun...it's an investment!

This worked super well the first 5-6 times, but has lost a lot of effectiveness since.  Now it’s like the boy who cried wolf - I actually find legitimately good investments (the last one was a Sig 553R) but I no longer have any credibility!
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This worked super well the first 5-6 times, but has lost a lot of effectiveness since.  Now it’s like the boy who cried wolf - I actually find legitimately good investments (the last one was a Sig 553R) but I no longer have any credibility!
View Quote

A friend informed me of this neat little trick.  My fiance doesn't care when I buy guns but if she did I'd utilize it to my advantage

Just say you're going to the gun range and take a few cases with you except leave one empty.  Then you just pick up your new gun, remove it from the cardboard box, and stuff it in the empty case.

Of course that only works if she isn't keeping track of what is in your safe.  My fiance never goes in my safe and she thinks all my guns look the same (lol) anyways so she wouldn't even be able to tell if something different showed up unless it was some giant rifle like a Barrett or Armalite AR-50.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#23]
received an email that they are about 2 weeks out so time to pay the remaining balance.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top