Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2022 3:03:39 PM EDT
I know this has been beaten on in the past, but with Ironwood closed, is there any source of stocks now for stamped MAK90's? Gumbroker has some Chinese sets, Polytech parts has some pistol grips, but I have not seen much else. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:03:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: scottmon] [#1]
.ntxt
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump for info
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
try here.  I have one for the stamped slant cut receiver and it fits pretty good.

https://www.kalashnicarver.com/Mak-90-Stock-Type56-Straight-Stamped-Receiver-p256043724
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Dont be afraid to get what you can, use a wood file / dremel and take your time and make it fit.  This is what we had to do at one point a few years ago.  YMMV but I am speaking from personal experience adapting euro spec furniture to chi com guns.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA Chinese-pattern stock kits are on the way.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top