Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 12:12:57 PM EDT
Good morning, it has been a long time since I posted. I've spent the last couple of hours trying to find the value of Chinese 75 round drums without success. I have 6 new and a friend is wanting to buy them. Could someone point me to a link or some other source of information to give him an honest price? I also have 40, 30 and 20 rounders that he is interested in.

I bought all these many moons ago and can't even remember what I paid for them.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like the Chinese drums are going north of 200 on GunBroker.

If you have an account on gunbroker click advanced search and then completed auctions, and you can usually get a pretty good idea of what things are going for.

Looks like the Korean ones are going from 65 to 100 and the Chinese anywhere from 200 to 275 from what I saw at a quick glance.

I’m sure that someone who is more up to speed will be right along with more info.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea $200+ for Chinese. $175+ for top loading Romanian. $100+ for back loading Romanian.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s the big difference between the top loaders and the back loaders.
Back loaders are easy to load but usually need a few more winds halfway thru a drum.
Top loaders can be hard on the thumbs without a good loader but are good to the last round.

FWIW I run a back loader, been told more than once that winding it up enough to get thru a full drum will probably break the spring...

Anyone who’s buying a Chinese drum for $200 these days is getting a deal. I’ve not seen one for under $300 in a long time...
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top