Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2018 10:34:20 PM EDT
Help me out here guys.  I've been going through my gun room lately and came across some AK stuff I want to get values on.  These are not for sale - some of this stuff has been sitting in a box collecting dust in my gun room for at least a decade, so I can't even remember what I paid for it.  I just want to find out what I have and how much I have tied up in parts here.

First up is a new/virgin Bulgarian Krink parts kit. (AKS-74S in 7.62x39)  Kit came from KVAR probably about a decade ago or more, and includes everything but the receiver and trunion.  This is not parts from a demilled gun.  Every part in it is brand new Bulgarian.

Have a similar (new/virgin) parts kit for a Bulgarian RPK (also 7.62x39).  Also from KVAR and includes everything but the receiver and trunion.

AMD-65 kits - original barrels and all parts other than the receiver.

RPK barrel (7.62x39) and bipod.   I'm not sure of the type or country of origin, but the brake look like it may provide a clue for someone more knowledgable than me. Pics of this one below.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
RPK barrel (7.62x39) and bipod. I'm not sure of the type or country of origin, but the brake look like it may provide a clue for someone more knowledgable than me. Pics of this one below.

Bipod looks Romainian.
Contact me should you care to sell
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top