Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2022 10:45:50 PM EDT
I recently picked up a norinco bwk-92 with no mags, but have managed to find a few that work, some I've taken to the range others I plan to. Also my pictures suck and are placeholders once I can get outside again and take better ones.

So far I have 3 Bulgarian sanitized ak74 mags that unmodified with fire all 30 rounds without failure. It does have some drag on the bolt but still functions without damaging anything
Attachment Attached File

Then I got the WBP 5.56 mag, at first it doesn't want to insert normally, but after a few lock ins it goes in fine, the back of the feed lips need a tiny amount of rounding, or just cycle by hand. It hand feeds all 30 rounds, and I'll test it on my next outing. I am concerned about the all plastic construction.
Attachment Attached File

Also I have 2 zastava gen 2/3 5.56 mags they go in and fit perfectly without modification, feed all 30 rounds by hand, I have high expectations for this mag!
Attachment Attached File

I'll update the thread after shooting and trying some other mags as well but it looks like norinco 5.56 ak's have more mag options now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Both the WPB and zastava mags worked 100% I would say get the zastava mag, more steel and fit without any messing with unlike the WBP mag.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top