Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2021 3:00:11 PM EDT
Where is the best place to get galil magazines right now? Looking for military, not Tapco. I recently purchased from Classic, but almost half of those I purchased would not fit in my JRA gun or my Tenngalil totort gun. They looked good, but didn't fit. I was very disappointed. Looking for the steel magazines.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Apex
Numrich
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Just do a quick search to find mag suppliers. I think I paid $16 a pop for my VG mags a month or so ago. Apex has them, I think gunmag warehouse had some last I saw.

Classic is not a place you should deal with. They have no CS and a good record of screwing the customer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ll have to check but I ordered some mags and they had two grades; I really couldn’t tell the difference between the grades so I would get the lesser/cheaper ones.

(YMMV).

It was Apex:

*GOOD*……………$13.50.
*VERY GOOD+*…..$21.00.
View Quote

The 13.50 was a sale price for memorial day. They are currently 16.25

Eta, 4+ @ 15.25
7+ @ 14.99
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes they do (did).
View Quote

You mean like when they cancel popular orders and relist the product for a higher price?

Oh! Maybe when they lie to your face about a product they sell.

They are like AIDS. Can't even subscribe from their emails.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top