Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2016 2:25:25 PM EDT
The fit is nice and tight (finish is crap imo)

However, the side picatinny mounts are a bummer. It looks to be too tight to the upper handguard:

Looks like any offset mount wont fit:

Even a factory scout mount doesn't fit:

Any ideas for an offset mount? Is there a mount that will work with this? Ideally a mount that is offset to put the light at 11 o'clock, but not canted inward (for lack of a better term)

Looks nice and does fit snug, but would like it to be usable.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
My X300 fits fine but let me check my VLTOR offset mount and see if that fits. I'm assuming you have the K-Var/Arsenal black poly upper HG / gas tube?

Z
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
VLTOR doesn't fit for the same reason yours doesn't, but I have a PA weapon light that also has knobs to lock it and it does fit. Seems like from your pics and the VLTOR they are just a bit too large to fit but seems smaller knob types will

Z
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:14:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GripnAK47s] [#3]
Thanks for the info.

I can live with X300U...but would prefer 11oclock M300.

Edit: My upper HG is whatever the 107UR came with.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you guys know anyone who would have it in stock?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KavonTN:
Do you guys know anyone who would have it in stock?
View Quote

Maybe here
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw that and I've bought stuff from Oleg before. He's local, I'll give him a shout. I'm more interested in the version with just the side rail up front than the one that spans the whole side of the handguard.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Well I ended up just hacking the upper handguard. Kinda lame, but it works well.

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top