Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2019 11:11:16 AM EDT
Googling leads me to believe these are Hungarian, due to the circle M stamp on the spine. Is that correct? Also, if it is, they are guaranteed pre-ban, no?

Link Posted: 3/11/2019 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hungarian "Tanker" mags. Yes, they're pre-94.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Thank you for the confirmation.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
You do not know that you are not supposed to use Google.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep AMD-65 magazines.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The (M) on the spine confirms it. Hungarian.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, guys.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw some of these at a show recently but wasn’t very familiar with them, and they were priced at $25 (appeared to be in like-new condition, like the OP’s photos). Is that about the going rate for these nowadays? A search of the webs turned up only a few on GB (mostly priced a little higher) and old sale listings for about that price. Looks like availability is getting scarce. I’d like to get just one or two so I can have a couple quality compact mags, so I don’t mind paying the price if that’s fair market. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw some of these at a show recently but wasn’t very familiar with them, and they were priced at $25 (appeared to be in like-new condition, like the OP’s photos). Is that about the going rate for these nowadays? A search of the webs turned up only a few on GB (mostly priced a little higher) and old sale listings for about that price. Looks like availability is getting scarce. I’d like to get just one or two so I can have a couple quality compact mags, so I don’t mind paying the price if that’s fair market. Thanks!
View Quote
Yeah, $25-$30/mag seems to be about the going rate, from what I've seen.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks - the dealer with this mags had a lot of Korean AK and Glock mags and some other items that I thought were a little overpriced, so I was wary of these. I’ll have to see if he’s at the next show in the area and still has some.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top