BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I am by no means an AK expert, and I made an account just to follow this awesome thread.

But I'm willing to wager that over-gassing is a big culprit for what's incurring damage to the rifles. A few pages back you mentioned that putting buffer pads and extra-strength recoil springs in the rifles reduced the rate at which the receivers were cracking, and both of these additions would help, to an extent, to counteract the effects of over-gassing. The milled and thicker receivers are able to take more abuse than their 1.0mm counterparts, but ultimately it's the over-gassing in combination with thinner receivers that's beating the rifles to a pulp after so many rounds.

I'm interested to see how the new ZPAPs handle, given that they have beefier trunnions and receivers that are RPK-spec rather than AKM-spec, I'm guessing they're going to last a long while. Are your RPKs still ticking?

Thanks for the thread and all the updates Ron!
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sanakan:
I am by no means an AK expert, and I made an account just to follow this awesome thread.

But I'm willing to wager that over-gassing is a big culprit for what's incurring damage to the rifles. A few pages back you mentioned that putting buffer pads and extra-strength recoil springs in the rifles reduced the rate at which the receivers were cracking, and both of these additions would help, to an extent, to counteract the effects of over-gassing. The milled and thicker receivers are able to take more abuse than their 1.0mm counterparts, but ultimately it's the over-gassing in combination with thinner receivers that's beating the rifles to a pulp after so many rounds.

I'm interested to see how the new ZPAPs handle, given that they have beefier trunnions and receivers that are RPK-spec rather than AKM-spec, I'm guessing they're going to last a long while. Are your RPKs still ticking?

Thanks for the thread and all the updates Ron!
View Quote

Over-gassing is a HUGE issues for us and we've installed KNS adjustable gas pistons on all of our line guns. The KNS pistons reduce the amount of recoil (observed through slow-motion video), reduced the rate of fire and in MY opinion, will help keep our weapons much longer.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:

Over-gassing is a HUGE issues for us and we've installed KNS adjustable gas pistons on all of our line guns. The KNS pistons reduce the amount of recoil (observed through slow-motion video), reduced the rate of fire and in MY opinion, will help keep our weapons much longer.

V/R
Ron
View Quote

Ron, any broken KNS pistons?

The one thing that keeps me from switching over my AKs to the KNS pistons is the unknown factor of the durability of the KNS product.

Thanks.

AJ
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for this great thread, I also would love to see how a Zpap holds up considering how they beefed it up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AubrayJ:

Ron, any broken KNS pistons?

The one thing that keeps me from switching over my AKs to the KNS pistons is the unknown factor of the durability of the KNS product.

Thanks.

AJ
View Quote

AJ,

The KNS pistons are a robust design and we haven't had any issues. Everything eventually breaks but I don't see a failure point on their design. For the record, we receive no discount and nobody from KNS reached out to us. We just needed a solution for ongoing problem and hopefully this is it.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel like something should be noted here for all those watching this section of arfcom who are very new to the AK.

Most AK's are indeed somewhat over-gassed, this has always been true. And that's by design. It's not an engineering mistake or manufacturing flaw.

Yes, they are overgassed for recreational shooters who only shoot a couple hundred rounds at a time and then take their rifle home and scrub it all shiny clean after every session.

Also overgassed even for BFLV, where despite the fact that they get 10's of thousands of rounds through them and most of that on full-auto. Because BFLV has literally an entire squad of badass gunsmiths who regularly tear the rifles down and clean, inspect, and repair them thoroughly.

But the AK wasn't designed as a pleasure shooter, it was designed as a rifle to work flawlessly in absolute hellish conditions, possibly months between cleanings and subjected to high rates of constant fire thus building up thick carbon deposits and in addition to that, dirt, sand, water, mud, blood and gawd knows what else all crudded up in it, and yet STILL be able to cycle and eject reliably.

The overgassing is an insurance policy, just like so much else on the rifle. It's really a marvel of engineering.

So yeah, use your adjustable pistons, or use higher power recoil springs (this is what I do in all mine) to save some wear and tear, but whatever you do, do NOT sell or get rid of the OEM stuff, one day you just might be surrounded by zombies, commies, plague monsters or who knows what, and have to hump it 1000 miles to safety fighting the whole way with no time to stop and clean your rifle.

Seriously, you just never know when you might have to fo.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Ron at Henderson Defense.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas next week, are you still offering to do back stage tours for forum members?  and.. do you have any suggestions on Guns to shoot?

I'm really excited for a chance to shoot some of these full auto guns, I have some nice AKMs but never shot a full auto gun ever, and I'm having a hard time picking one.

Thanks,
Jeff
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Honestly I'd love to see how a Saiga 12 Variant/Clone does since they are so cheap right now. Especially if it was select fire

(SDS Lynx)
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jss223:
Ron at Henderson Defense.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas next week, are you still offering to do back stage tours for forum members?  and.. do you have any suggestions on Guns to shoot?

I'm really excited for a chance to shoot some of these full auto guns, I have some nice AKMs but never shot a full auto gun ever, and I'm having a hard time picking one.

Thanks,
Jeff
View Quote

Jeff,

Make sure you screen cap this reply and show it to the cashier. Take a tour in the vault BEFORE you decide on anything that way you may see something always wanted to shoot.'

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Jeff,

Make sure you screen cap this reply and show it to the cashier. Take a tour in the vault BEFORE you decide on anything that way you may see something always wanted to shoot.'

V/R
Ron
View Quote

Hell yeah , you guys rock, can't wait until I get the chance to make the pilgrimage myself!
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Not sure if you answered this, but have you seen any cracked 1.5mm receivers like on the Century M70AB1/2 rifles?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Model603:
Not sure if you answered this, but have you seen any cracked 1.5mm receivers like on the Century M70AB1/2 rifles?
View Quote

I'm not sure if we ever posted anything in the past but I was going through our inventory of weapons last week and came across a M70AB1 from Century that had cracked. We also had another Yugo (Century build) that the front trunnion cracked. They lasted a long time on the range and I know some people don't like Century but I was really impressed on how well it handled.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#14]

I'm not sure if we ever posted anything in the past but I was going through our inventory of weapons last week and came across a M70AB1 from Century that had cracked. We also had another Yugo (Century build) that the front trunnion cracked. They lasted a long time on the range and I know some people don't like Century but I was really impressed on how well it handled.

V/R
Ron
View Quote

Good info, thank you!
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:23:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jss223] [#15]

Jeff,

Make sure you screen cap this reply and show it to the cashier. Take a tour in the vault BEFORE you decide on anything that way you may see something always wanted to shoot.  

V/R
Ron
View Quote

THANKS!!!  I got to see the Vault, WAY fun!!!... Thank you.  I'm stunned, I never thought I would see anything like that. Thank you for allowing me to visit behind the scenes.  I sort of feel bad for the poor guy working on linking all the ammo.  

I shot the STG-44, which was totally awesome!!!.  It is probably the most amazing gun that I will ever shot.  The RPK was fun!!..  Now I want to buy/build one (I can't afford a full auto version though).  the AK74.. was amazing was totally worth it, I now understand why it replaced the AKMs, VERY controllable in full auto.  The next day I had a good bruise on my shoulder!!! LOVED IT!!!

I have never seen a more professional set up.  On top of the shooting, I think I spent another hour looking over your tanks. I loved  the BMP and other stuff.  The Polish BTR (it wasn't a BTR, but it looked like one), was soo cool looking.  

If anyone ever finds themselves in Las Vegas, they really should try out Battlefield Vegas.. spend a few hours, shoot a few guns. I know that I will be back, I really want to try out the MP-40, and Sterling SMG.

Sorry to temporarily hijack the thread, it was an amazing experience, worth every dollar I spent.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:07:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Renegade50] [#17]
New to the site.
Has your company used the new M70 ZPAP yet and if so how is the Wpn doing overall so far?
Might be a redundant question already asked and answered.
Only went thru 3 pages of this before I went to the most current pages.
Wish I woulda never sold my old school 10/63 long ago.
Glad I sent a C39v2 down the road after 750ish rds and problems started to show.
Sold a Blue Ridge SLR 100H, probably shoulda held onto it
But a guy offered me stupid money for it compared to what I paid for it. Everything has a price....

Got a New ZPAP now .
Sexy beast it is and accurate with wolf 123 gr polyformance hp and barnual 123gr hp.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and all the feedback responses.
Knowledge shared is 👍👍👍
Picked up and used my share of Sov bloc wpns on the planet.

Retired 2008
24 yrs Army 11B
1st 4 mech ( hated it Lol!!)
Last 20 Light
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Renegade50:
New to the site.
Has your company used the new M70 ZPAP yet and if so how is the Wpn doing overall so far?
Glad I sent a C39v2 down the road after 750ish rds and problems started to show.
But a guy offered me stupid money for it compared to what I paid for it. Everything has a price....

Got a New ZPAP now .
Sexy beast it is and accurate with wolf 123 gr polyformance hp and barnual 123gr hp.

https://i.postimg.cc/NMCm7pBh/20210725-163031.jpg

Knowledge shared is 👍👍👍

Retired 2008
24 yrs Army 11B
Last 20 Light
View Quote

Nice looking rifles! Welcome to arfcom and the Darkside of arfcom (we have cookies).
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Nice looking rifles! Welcome to arfcom and the Darkside of arfcom (we have cookies).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Renegade50:
New to the site.

Got a New ZPAP now .

https://i.postimg.cc/NMCm7pBh/20210725-163031.jpg

Knowledge shared is 👍👍👍

Retired 2008
24 yrs Army 11B
Last 20 Light

I go thru wpns like grass thru a goose.
Pretty sure these will make it to core group never sell status.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:26:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#20]
Brief Hi Jack

<snip>

Nice post, but you chose to hijack the wrong thread. Please don't do that again. dryflash3

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:46:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Renegade50] [#21]
Gotcha.
Can ya put in a forum it belongs in??
And tell me where?
Or is it forever vaporized?

Lol!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 7:32:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Adam1983] [#23]
Hello, I can't find any information/thread on AK74s endurance.

These threads by Ron are extremely valuable (thanks Ron!) and I would love to know Ron's opinion on AK74s endurance, especially barrels. Did I miss something? Is there a separate thread?

I know that 5,45x39 is a much higher pressure round than 7,62x39 and AKs barrells are not that thick. If You add the bimetal jacket rounds, it would be really interesting to know, how these cold hammer forged, chromelined barrels live :)

I personally own an original Polish Tantal wz.88 and I am wondering what I can expect. There are also original Romanian AK74's near my place for 450$, I am wondering about buying one.

Thanks a lot,
Cheers!
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks, I improved my post a bit :) I hope someone will be able to shed some light on AK74s endurance now :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Adam1983:
Hello, I can't find any information/thread on AK74s endurance.

These threads by Ron are extremely valuable (thanks Ron!) and I would love to know Ron's opinion on AK74s endurance, especially barrels. Did I miss something? Is there a separate thread?

I know that 5,45x39 is a much higher pressure round than 7,62x39 and AKs barrells are not that thick. If You add the bimetal jacket rounds, it would be really interesting to know, how these cold hammer forged, chromelined barrels live :)

I personally own an original Polish Tantal wz.88 and I am wondering what I can expect. There are also original Romanian AK74's near my place for 450$, I am wondering about buying one.

Thanks a lot,
Cheers!
View Quote

Dunno if they're on this board but Krebs Custom was one of the vendors at the Bullpup Shoot and they'd have a couple full auto variants. When surplus was much more available they were offering 30 round mags for $5, so I'm guessing they saw a few thousand rounds in a single day. I did once get a stuck case in one of their RPK-74s, but I don't think you can fault the gun considering how hard it was being used.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 4:33:13 AM EDT
[#28]
I wonder how the barrels held up - AK 74s are probably going to cycle for many thousands of rounds, but higher pressure and velocity of the bullets probably means much faster deterioration of barrels. I am not sure, however, that's the point :)
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:58:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sanakan] [#29]
Originally Posted By Adam1983:
I wonder how the barrels held up - AK 74s are probably going to cycle for many thousands of rounds, but higher pressure and velocity of the bullets probably means much faster deterioration of barrels. I am not sure, however, that's the point :)
View Quote

I'm confident that you're right on this. On YouTube there's a series of videos by Kalashnikov concern where they fire as many rounds as possible through AKs to the point of failure.

There are absolutely differences in tolerances and manufacturing between these firearms, but the 7.62x39 guns typically last longer than their 5.45x39 counterparts. It makes sense, as you said: much lower pressure and velocity. Larger barrels.

Note that the RPK failed earlier likely due to the use of 75-round drum magazines for the first 825 rounds, giving it a much higher RPM than the AK-103s. If it used only 30 round magazines, I bet it would have lasted longer.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#30]

There are absolutely differences in tolerances and manufacturing between these firearms, but the 7.62x39 guns typically last longer than their 5.45x39 counterparts..
View Quote

@nictra , @TX-zen :

7.62 master race just checking in hyar....
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#31]

@nictra , @TX-zen :

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#32]

@nictra , @TX-zen :

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There are absolutely differences in tolerances and manufacturing between these firearms, but the 7.62x39 guns typically last longer than their 5.45x39 counterparts..

@nictra , @TX-zen :

5.45 is still the master race despite your heathen attempts to prop up the inbred caliber

I have an SLR105A1R that has over 10k through it and it still appears to group the same as when I bought it in 2005

I don't dismiss the videos posted above, but to me rapid fire to the point of destruction is not an absolute test of the durability of the gun or it's longevity. It only shows how fast the guns destroyed themselves from excessive heat outside their design parameters

7.62 may very well be a gentler round on the rifle, or the barrel, but it also may not be gentler. Those videos are cool but for me not the final word in anything

Lastly, I don't care which is better and never did. I don't have a dog in that fight
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#34]
True

He's ugly yes I agree, but he's good people even if he loves the wrong caliber
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TX-Zen:
True

He's ugly yes I agree, but he's good people even if he loves the wrong caliber
View Quote

Right back atcha big guy, you and Nictra are like my favorite mousegunners ever.

I did actually buy a 74 not long ago...true story, Boker AK 74, neat little auto knife, being a 74 the blade's a little too skinny and small for serious work of course, but all in all a fun toy, so yeah, guess i'm part of the club now.

On-topic: You're right to a certain extent, 7.62 may be a little slower and thus easier on the machine in that way, but it's got a considerably larger amount of bolt thrust than 5.45 and that does it's own kind of damage long-term. It's one of the reasons I typically run a +5% recoil spring.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Ron, how thick are the receivers of your Saiga rifles? 1.25mm? How do they hold up in terms of durability and round count?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a 2010ish WASAR 10/63.  It's over gassed big time. No other AK I have shot kicks like this one. Really, it bruises! Tried everything to tame it.  It slings cases 50 feet.  But it's been a tank for me. I stopped cleaning it for a few years. I did replace the RS once.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know if the BFLV guy still posts here or checks this, but I'd be interested to know what the life cycle of the Beryl's are.

His post from 2015 or whatever mentions that even the Polish guns from Royal Tiger/IO have failed, and that can only be the Archer, which is the same basic gun as the new AoA Beryl's.

I'd also be curious to know what round counts his WASRs are at and if they've shot out a barrel in one yet.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:32:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EVR] [#39]
@Wz96Beryl

Did you scroll thru already RE: wasrs?  I think I remember him covering them earlier.  (??)
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I did, but it's all old stuff. Didn't see anything 2021 or newer but I was scrolling pretty quick looking for his posts.

Hoping for a 2022 update.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Bump. Any updates?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 2battranger:
Bump. Any updates?
View Quote

- All of our .223/5.56 Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-106UR's are off the line because we can't get replacement bolts for them. The lack of steady 5.45 supply was the reason behind the 106-series but all of the bolts have failed OR they firing pin hole erosion is so pronounced that we have excessive protrusion. We are only using the 5.45's for military training at this time because of the lack of availability of 5.45 on a monthly basis.

- Prior to the lack of 5.45 availability, we had rebarreled all of our Arsenal 104's with AK-Builder CHF barrels and they actually improved the function. We had issues running Tula, Red Army Standard and Brown Bear with the factory barrels (and even older Century AK74's built on Bulgy kits with non-chrome lined US barrels) because cases would get stuck. Once we swapped all the barrels out with the AKB's, we could any of the varieties of 5.45 ammo.

- All of our line guns have had KNS pistons installed and we have seen a significant decrease in blown trunnions. I was in the armory last Thursday and saw one with a blown trunnion but my staff told me that it went on the line back in JAN of 2020. Definitely worth the cost for us.

- I plan on ordering some the PSA Type-56 clones because the "real" ones are throughout Africa and Asia and correlate to our foreign weapons classes for military personnel.

- We installed the US-made "dong" grips for our AK's and initially expected them to not last very long. I only thought of this because it seems American AK parts have to go through several generations to get it "right" but they are still mounted on the WASR's and NOT wobbling. Our American dong lowers are actually holding up better than the factory Romy units.

- We made some "AK-103's" with PSA barrel, gas block, FSB and furniture from WASR's that had key-holing barrels. All the parts were an easy install without any issues and between the "103" muzzle brake and piston, the platform is noticeably easier for our customers to control.

V/R
Ron  

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:25:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Thanks for the update, Ron!
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Are the Polish 5.56 bolts the same dimension as the Bulgarian? AoA usually has spares in stock.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SGL_Shooter:
Are the Polish 5.56 bolts the same dimension as the Bulgarian? AoA usually has spares in stock.
View Quote

No, they're thick stem/short lug pattern. A Galil bolt could work, but even those are starting to dry up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SGL_Shooter:
View Quote

As mentioned directly above, the Polish bolts don't interchange with the Bulgarian. Depending on future supply of 5.45 (my buyers overseas say don't hold my breath) for the commercial market, we might have to swap out the barrel, trunnion and bolt on our 104's if we plan on continuing to offer "Krinks" and "AK-74's".

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Just makes me wonder how long my new zpap will last just shot at the range semi from time to time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:36:41 AM EDT
[#48]
One thing I forgot to mention was that I purchased five of the Pioneer Arms 7.62x39 AK's from Atlantic to get them another shot. My manager let there salesperson know that we had issues in the past and the salesperson assured us that these were NOT the same type that we had bought years ago from InterOrdnance.

The fit and finish was excellent, the furniture was was nice but the grip, IIRC, looked like a Bulgarian salmon-colored plastic grip. We installed some Romanian bakelites on them along with KNS pistons and they are still running strong six months later.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#49]
One thing I forgot to mention was that I purchased five of the Pioneer Arms 7.62x39 AK's from Atlantic to get them another shot. My manager let there salesperson know that we had issues in the past and the salesperson assured us that these were NOT the same type that we had bought years ago from InterOrdnance.

The fit and finish was excellent, the furniture was was nice but the grip, IIRC, looked like a Bulgarian salmon-colored plastic grip. We installed some Romanian bakelites on them along with KNS pistons and they are still running strong six months later.

V/R
Ron
View Quote

That is interesting info.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#50]

- All of our .223/5.56 Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-106UR's are off the line because we can't get replacement bolts for them. The lack of steady 5.45 supply was the reason behind the 106-series but all of the bolts have failed OR they firing pin hole erosion is so pronounced that we have excessive protrusion. We are only using the 5.45's for military training at this time because of the lack of availability of 5.45 on a monthly basis.

- Prior to the lack of 5.45 availability, we had rebarreled all of our Arsenal 104's with AK-Builder CHF barrels and they actually improved the function. We had issues running Tula, Red Army Standard and Brown Bear with the factory barrels (and even older Century AK74's built on Bulgy kits with non-chrome lined US barrels) because cases would get stuck. Once we swapped all the barrels out with the AKB's, we could any of the varieties of 5.45 ammo.

- All of our line guns have had KNS pistons installed and we have seen a significant decrease in blown trunnions. I was in the armory last Thursday and saw one with a blown trunnion but my staff told me that it went on the line back in JAN of 2020. Definitely worth the cost for us.

- I plan on ordering some the PSA Type-56 clones because the "real" ones are throughout Africa and Asia and correlate to our foreign weapons classes for military personnel.

- We installed the US-made "dong" grips for our AK's and initially expected them to not last very long. I only thought of this because it seems American AK parts have to go through several generations to get it "right" but they are still mounted on the WASR's and NOT wobbling. Our American dong lowers are actually holding up better than the factory Romy units.

- We made some "AK-103's" with PSA barrel, gas block, FSB and furniture from WASR's that had key-holing barrels. All the parts were an easy install without any issues and between the "103" muzzle brake and piston, the platform is noticeably easier for our customers to control.

V/R
Ron  

View Quote

Out of curiosity was there a rough round count range that the 106 bolts began to fail?
Page / 12
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top