BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2023 5:38:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
was interesting, but good news is PSA has a lifetime warranty, so if you do run into the few issues they had you should be GTG. Also note they had a 1st gen 74.

I liked the accuracy the most from that video. Imagine if they'd done an FN barrel on it, maybe it would have been a bit better.

And I wish they had the option to get the Geissele trigger like they do for the 7.62x39 models. Not a huge deal, but saves a few minutes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked out that video this morning. I liked it and gave me hope that I could pick up another shooter in the collection for less than a collector's price.

I didn't really need the video to give affirmation because I already own 3 PSA AK's, but it's nice to see that things are coming around for them and they've either corrected the earlier model issues or they will do what it takes to get it right.

I'm a fan
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
was interesting, but good news is PSA has a lifetime warranty, so if you do run into the few issues they had you should be GTG. Also note they had a 1st gen 74.

I liked the accuracy the most from that video. Imagine if they'd done an FN barrel on it, maybe it would have been a bit better.

And I wish they had the option to get the Geissele trigger like they do for the 7.62x39 models. Not a huge deal, but saves a few minutes.
View Quote

Was definitely their warranty that has kept me a customer.  Five PSA firearms in the last year and so far, only the AK 101 has had to go back (out of a Dagger, AK-V, JAKL, and an AK-102), but seems to be up and running now.  That reminds me, I need to get my ass out and shoot tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I enjoy their videos. Henry is hilarious and should be our US ambassador to all of Asia.

No shock to see where 5.45x39 fails beyond 500 yards. It's a 300 meter cartridge, which is fine for its intended use. It's not a 18" SPR or 16" AR variant with 77 gr SMKs (Mk 262).
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top