Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2020 9:11:07 PM EDT
Does anyone have a manual or know how to adjust this scope? I shot it for the first time today and was hitting 6” steel plates at 100 yards and when I moved the large zoom dial it wasn’t hitting anymore and I’m not sure which knob is elevation and windage. Any advice will help.https://www.flickr.com/photos/186788660@N03/shares/160H89
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Op, when you move the magnification knob from 3x to 9x you are moving the bullet drop compensation from 300 meters to 900 meters.

So in other words you put the scope power on 3x and zero in at 300 meters, moving the two small knobs to shift the point of impact, windage is on the side, elevation is on top. The reticle moves around inside the scope, so it won't be in center like European or American made scopes.

Once you are zeroed in at 300 meters, when you move the power to 4=400 meters, 5=500 meters, so on, and so on.

Once you are zeroed at 300 it is like a battlefield zero from 25-300 meters hold on target.

East Comm Bloc did their scopes different.

Hope this helps, Kalinka is a good source of more info concerning these type of scopes.

Edit - Additional info - the 3x-9x zoom is also used as a rangefinder using the box and line above the large chevron.
It also adjusts the bullet drop at the same time.
The smaller chevrons below the large one is for when you are shooting at something farther than 900 meters, each one down is 100 meters, so the first small one is for 1000, the next one down is 1100, so on and so on till the last one which is 1300 meters.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top