Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2020 3:18:41 AM EDT
yep, you read it right, I made a feed tower to go on my  BETA drum.

took and cut the top portion off TAPCO GALIL/GOLINI magazine, cut the top portion off of a BETA AR15 feed tower, mated the 2 together with J-B WELD.......then for additional strength I cut a 1/8in thick  alumium flat stock to  reinforce  the 2 pieces. I made this 6 years back soon after I bought my SLR-106UR, and it's still rock solid

course loading the drum would be near impossible by hand, and probably take all day so I modified a BETA STRIPPER CLIP LOADER, that goes over it,  as well as it goes over my Bulgarian mag .

the result, it don't get any better then this

I was firing at 30ft and 40ft distances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMiFz9spQXg
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice work.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
nasty kicking fireball thrower......i like that ......of course being from NJ i am now a criminal for looking and lusting . Nice job and a good advert for JB weld
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMiFz9spQXg

Couple of suggestions,

Don't use an all white background, looks very washed out.

Talk a little and explain what you did/doing.

Could have edited that to about 5 minutes.

None of this meant to be a put down, just helpful comments I hope.
View Quote

thanks, and I didn't take as a put down.......yeah, I could have edited shorter, but I wanted to show that with my homemade feed tower it functioned through the entire shoot of the drum, without jamming or causing a stoppage. which shows people viewing it, they can make one for themselves,, if they have a 5.56 AK and a BETA drum

as for talking, I have a terrible voice, I know I hate how it sounds, so I'm going to subject the viewer to it

there is not much to it, I spelled out in the post how it can be done using simple methods.
may I should have added a picture;

Link Posted: 11/8/2020 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nasty kicking fireball thrower......i like that ......of course being from NJ i am now a criminal for looking and lusting . Nice job and a good advert for JB weld
View Quote

thanks, Yeah I like huge fireballs as well and the AK74 brake does that nicely............the added fun factor, which I love, it makes it LOUD!!! channels the shock wave and noise from the sides of it.............don't need no stinking tax to make it as loud as you want

while others like to make their firearm quiet.....not me, the LOUDER!!! the better
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top