User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sold mine after the last driveway I poured for the kid. Still have the trowels though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sold mine after the last driveway I poured for the kid. Still have the trowels though.

sold it or gave it away?   There are some days I wish I never learned how to use one!

Bull Float= concrete leveling tool . average size 4 feet and comes with all kind of neat ext. handles.....fun fun fun in the sun!

Rot, hate to be so hard on you but remember two wrongs don't make a right . So hiding behind the line "every other daddy is doing it " makes me a little bitter.

Of course on the other hand you are spending quality time with your little one .

Thats is good .

You are teaching him how to work with his hands.

Thats even better.

You seem to be really interested in what he does and what he accomplishes.

Another good point.

Hell Rot if I was you I would tell me to shut the fuck up and mind my own buisness. You seem to be doing just fine without my $.02

Mark
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always been a tool junkie...

I've got two of everything.  One set in the garage, and one in my office.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top