User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like he's out of the 1.5s. Anyone try the 1.47mm vials?
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Put my vials in today.  The rear sights went well, simply used a paper clip to push the old out and the new in.  The front sight was another story, tried everything I could think of to get that vial out, finally it come out.  I cleaned the hole out and then tried putting the new one in, but it wouldn't fit, the hole was to small. I found the smallest bit that I had and started reaming the hole out and then I heard crushing glass. It seems the old vial broke in half, so I'm sure my work room will get an unannounced visit from the NRC now.  I finally got the hole cleaned out and the new vial slipped right in.  Got to get some silicone to seal them in and it is done.  The vials glow nice and bright, can't wait to go shoot at night with it now!!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I used these to replace the worn paint.

NiteSiters
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Sniper-66 wrote "Got to get some silicone to seal them in and it is done."

Did that work for you? Or, is there another method?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top