User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted by VaniB; "You guys can't see me. But I have been dancing non stop for 3 days already while holding a snake over my head and chanting "I believes".

VaniB,

Enjoy your  Aresnal underfolder.  They are rare and not too may people have them.   Aresnal has posted on their web site that they are going to switch production to stamped receivers and limit their milled ones.

I guess some of us are envious of your new toy and are having fun at your expense.   I hope you don't let this threrad deter you from asking more questions in the future.  Most of us come here to learn, share knowledge and have fun.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me tell you something.  I am from Texas and I am ashamed that some people from my state refuse not only to accept wise counsel, but also like to make fun of the passionate religious beliefs of some good, decent Southerners.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Let me tell you something.  I am from Texas and I am ashamed that some people from my state refuse not only to accept wise counsel, but also like to make fun of the passionate religious beliefs of some good, decent Southerners.

No  let me tell you something....

Who says I haven't accepted the "wise council" here from the 3 pages of thread?  Do I have to believe and accept as certified fact the first reply that just anyone might post from the start without any additional input? I was soon satisfied that I had my answer even before page 1 was complete. In fact, for the remaining 2 pages the answer to my question was repeated so many times that it became a satire with most of the guys here, and I enjoyed the humor as well, also joining in myself.  

What's this you  being ashamed of another Texan? You're surely not referring to me I hope are you? I consider myself a God Fearing person of strong faith. Where have I  mentioned God's name in vain? Where have I been derogatory to any religious group? I don't know of any people that worship the snake and declare it as their Lord and Savior do you?

The attacks on me in this thread started almost immediately with one guy who was rude and suggested I should have accepted the fisrt post on the thread without question. Now after 2 days, but only suddenly right after you posted your comment above, I found that the classy and sensitive fornicating box guy decides his feelings are hurt too supposedly. ( because I had questioned his authoritive input)

YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M NOBODY'S WHIPPING BOY! GET SOMEBODY ELSES BUTT TO JUMP ON FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

MODERATOR, KINDLY CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE I TELL THESE 2 GUYS THAT THEY CAN GO SCREW THEMSELVES, USING SOME VERY IMPROPER VOCABULARY IN THE PROCESS.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So whats the deal.  If someone doesn't devote their first 20 posts here asking questions like,"are SAR-1s any good?" or "How many US parts do I need to (fill in the blank)?", you are automatically labeled a troll?

It all depends. With the latest rash of trolling that has (thankfully) been beaten down, any posts
such as yours is sure to set off the BS-meter. We've had quite a few trolls pop in, make comments
such as yours, with the intent of stirring up shit, and have had their accounts locked.

Use of the smilies help indicate to others that you are making a joke, etc. You didn't, so it set off
other's suspicions also.

However, as you say that you were joking, that's fine. Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
damn did I miss somethin
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:39:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess my subtle take off on the Dixie Chicks' comment re: W was a bit too subtle.  I guess I misinterpreted the sarcastic comments about snake handling by Southern fundamentalists.  Woe unto me.  Whoa unto me!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't accept the first ting I heard on the internet either.  Now, the firearm's manual...that i would believe :)  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top