Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Mags! Mags! We need more mags!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#2]
my neighbor has one, it's black, looks like a Thermold....I thought they were a common item

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
my neighbor has one, it's black, looks like a Thermold....I thought they were a common item

Yep. Those are best. US made are vaporware so-far.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll tell ya though, that Saiga 12 is probably the sweetest slug gun I've ever had the priveledge to shoot.

Recoil is laughable compared to my Mossy 590.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#5]
tagging to up my post count ..... and to prep the wallet
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet....hope these are ready to sell by the time my new S12 arrives at the end of Jan.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
check the Saiga12.con forum ....

Z1500 came on yesterday.........

Doesn't look like you'll see these anytime soon.............months.............
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember awhile ago, some NFA guy built a saiga 12 like an AMD-65. Wire stock, short barrel, and AMD handguards in FA. I remember the video, it was amazing! He had the 8rd mag, man they were shooting a mid 90's mini van with it. Full auto 12ga slugs ripping through it. When you see gunshots in movies how they just tear along the whole side punching big holes and paint chips flying, thats what it looked like. Cycle rate was pretty damn fast, damn im jealous now.

If anyone remembers this vid. please post it, i need to see it again

It was Cole's Gun Works.  Their website appears to be down, so I've uploaded the video here: rapidshare.de/files/7929360/Full_Auto_Shotgun.wmv.html

Link doesnt work for me, i'd really love to see it again.

Any chance of seeing US-made Saiga 20 mags?  Maybe larger than a 10-rounder?

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Am I a bad person because I enjoy the scarcity of 8rd mags?
Yes, I have 3, 8rounders, 2, 5 rounders and a converted S12
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope.

I feel similar. Because of what I went through to get em.

(9) S-12 8rd
(11) S-12 5rd
(2) S-12 2rd
(23) S 7.62x39 30rd
(4) S 7.62x39 10rd
(3) S 7.62x39 5rd
(4) S .223 10rd

I spend way too much on Saiga Izhmash shit. You don't want to see how many little Izhmash oil bottles, and other gear I've spent on......And I only have a few projects even done.

thousands..........I hope my wife never hears me say those words out loud.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn

Guess i have to get a Saiga 12 and a russian side folding stock

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
check the Saiga12.con forum ....

Z1500 came on yesterday.........

Doesn't look like you'll see these anytime soon.............months.............

What happened???? I couldn't find anything.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Link doesnt work for me, i'd really love to see it again.

Just uploaded it again.

rapidshare.de/files/11329278/Full_Auto_Shotgun.wmv.html
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Any idea when these will be for sale?.... count me in for some...  also tag.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm trying to have them ready for sale to the public by the end of  january. Molds are being machined right now, and that takes the most time. I can't wait to have these babies done.

Kevin

It's just about the end of January.  How are things coming?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#16]
yeah I need a box of your mags before I get a S12.....let us know man
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Got my first 10rd magazine prototype done.
Mass production to come soon.
www.agpturbo.com/images/MT.JPG
www.agpturbo.com/images/FULL.JPG

Kevin

Is it "soon" yet?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got my first 10rd magazine prototype done.
Mass production to come soon.
www.agpturbo.com/images/MT.JPG
www.agpturbo.com/images/FULL.JPG

Kevin

Is it "soon" yet?

I agree... is it "soon" yet?  Any updates?  I am still drooling.

-C4-
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I just got my Saiga 12 back after having it converted by Tromix.  It's sooooo ubertactical now that I can't bring myself to use a lousy five round magazine.  

Besides, I can't find my five round magazines, and I'd rather spend my money on a few tens than trying to find someone selling fives.  Any estimate on how much longer?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I just got my Saiga 12 back after having it converted by Tromix.  It's sooooo ubertactical now that I can't bring myself to use a lousy five round magazine.  

Besides, I can't find my five round magazines, and I'd rather spend my money on a few tens than trying to find someone selling fives.  Any estimate on how much longer?

I demand pics.

-C4-
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I demand pics.

-C4-

Pics without the magazine?  Isn't that some sort of CoC violation?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I demand pics.

-C4-

We'll allow an exception this time. Now, on with the pics.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#23]
What's so special with 10 round mag?

Here is how we do things in Finland.

http://users.tkk.fi/~stnurmi/DSCN4295.JPG

16 rounder and works like a charm. With base bad you can change 8 rounder to 10-11 rounder.

Another pic. Now with double brake and some sculls...

http://users.tkk.fi/~stnurmi/tanet.jpg

It's not mine. I shoot SPAS 15 myself.

And yes, we do use these in IPSC open division .
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#24]
If ten rounders will be available where and when???  I will buy a S12 if 10rounders can be had so who makes them or sells the mags???
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I demand pics.

-C4-

We'll allow an exception this time. Now, on with the pics.

Sorry, but the pics sort of suck.  But not as much as a Canon Powershot S100 (battery won't hold a charge) or Canon SD200 (flash won't work).  I had to take them with a cell phone.

And finally, here's the Tormix extremely pointy flash hider:

It looks much better in person, and I'm sure it would also look a lot better with a magazine installed.  Sort of like these, from Tromix's website:

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

So how do you keep it from banging into your legs while you run.

I already think the 10 is too long. I'd rather have an 8 I think, but both domestic options are only looking like 10s now. Maybe I'd feel differently after shooting one.

Sorry, but the pics sort of suck.

No prob, gun looks great and any pics are cool with me right now. I have one on the way, purchased sight unseen because I heard he does super work.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

users.tkk.fi/~stnurmi/DSCN4295.JPG

16 rounder and works like a charm. With base bad you can change 8 rounder to 10-11 rounder.

Another pic. Now with double brake and some sculls...

users.tkk.fi/~stnurmi/tanet.jpg

It's not mine. I shoot SPAS 15 myself.

And yes, we do use these in IPSC open division .

Why, oh why?

This is like 28 face piercings, and 00000-gauge ear holes.

=EQUALS=

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:25:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Damn it!  I was not going to buy a Saiga 12ga shotgun, and now it is apparent that I must.

Great job on the mags by the way.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Hold off on the Saiga purchases!!!

I'm serious, and I'll start a new post next if there's not a dupe.

The Shotguns from RAA are in country, trickling thru the distrubution networks ...

AND THEY ARE ALL SBS'S,  THAT'S RIGHT, THEY ARE 18 INCHES ONLY WITH THE THREADED CHOKES IN PLACE, THEY ARE 17 AND A SMIDGE WITHOUT.  TROMIX WAS FIRST TO DISCOVER IT

I don't know what the outcome will be right now, no one does.  But it might involve shipping back, destruction, visits from the alphabet guys, etc ????

Becareful!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Any idea when these will be for sale?.... count me in for some...  also tag.

-C4-

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Got an IM last night from Z1500-- looks like the mags are about four weeks out-- they needed to make some design changes. Time to save up a little money!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#32]
As much as I love high cap and the thought of a ten round mag............those damn things are just too long. My 2¢ anyway. I think the 8 rd will be just about right. Hope the local makers make those in addition to the ten rounders.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Got an IM last night from Z1500-- looks like the mags are about four weeks out-- they needed to make some design changes. Time to save up a little money!!

Any word on how much money?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't ask-- I'm presuming his earlier statement still stands ("cheaper than an AK74 45-rounder" etc). I guess we'll find out when the ad in the EE shows up. I sure hope he posts here before he places the ad, though-- to give us a heads-up.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#35]
When these magazines hit the market would somebody please, please let me know.  I've had my Saiga 12 since 1998, and I still have only one 5rd mag.  It is time for me to get some more and to add a pistol grip and folding stock.  And a bolt hold open device would also be nice.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
When these magazines hit the market would somebody please, please let me know.  I've had my Saiga 12 since 1998, and I still have only one 5rd mag.  It is time for me to get some more and to add a pistol grip and folding stock.  And a bolt hold open device would also be nice.

Only had mine a little bit, but can't wait until I get the money to send her to tromix for a conversion and some other "tweaks".

-C4-
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Tromix does great work.

This is an 8 rounder for comparison.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't ask-- I'm presuming his earlier statement still stands ("cheaper than an AK74 45-rounder" etc). I guess we'll find out when the ad in the EE shows up. I sure hope he posts here before he places the ad, though-- to give us a heads-up.

Silly me.  That was answered on page 1:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Great!

What would be REALLY cool would be some kind of latch that would keep the first round down away from the bolt, so that you could keep a magazine in the gun without deforming the top round.

Any idea on pricing?

I use the bolt hold open for that.

$40-50

Kevin

I'd buy at least four at that price.  To start, anyway.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top