Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 2:43:20 PM EDT
Are inert RPG launchers legal in NY?  I saw that certain places (like SPG) wont ship to NY..
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone know? ...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, as long as they meet fed guidelines for demill, they are perfectly legal in NYS (unless superceded by local laws), just like dummy guns, only SPG is run by a bunch of lazy candy ass dickheads....thats the reason they won't ship here, that and we have asshole areas like NYC whose restrictions end up affecting us by making it so the canyass's at places like SPG just say no to NYS in its entirety....

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes, as long as they meet fed guidelines for demill, they are perfectly legal in NYS (unless superceded by local laws), just like dummy guns, only SPG is run by a bunch of lazy candy ass dickheads....thats the reason they won't ship here, that and we have asshole areas like NYC whose restrictions end up affecting us by making it so the canyass's at places like SPG just say no to NYS in its entirety....

shoot...I really want a inert RPG.,..
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Have a relative or friend out of state order it and ship it to you....again, they aren't illegal here, SPG just chooses not to ship them here....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah im tempted...their pricey items too.....maybe someday..
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Inert RPGs are not illegal in NYC as far as I know.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Inert RPGs are not illegal in NYC as far as I know.

most everything FUN is illegal in NYC..I think they are illegal last I checked in NYC at least...NYS I wasnt sure about, based on the shipping restrictions.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#8]
who is SPG?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Sportsmansguide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top