Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 9:49:00 PM EDT
Who's going?

DFW Mud Run
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
i was thinking about going but i probably wont get off my ass and get into shape for the houston run thats coming. if i go it will be to the dallas run.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i was thinking about going but i probably wont get off my ass and get into shape for the houston run thats coming. if i go it will be to the dallas run.

I got talked into it by some guys at work.

They had me at "free beer at the finish line"
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:11:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah the free beer is AWESOME!!! :)
I did the first warrior dash in Dallas. We got 2 beers for finishing. ;)
I've already signed up for the Jailbreak run 9/18-19. Most probably gonna do the Spartanrace nxt year & several others. They're loads of fun!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:55:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who's going?

DFW Mud Run

Possibly
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]
No one?

Where are all the runners?

I know that Texas HTF can shoot! But you gotta be able to run and shoot.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I''ll be there.  We have a group from my dept that ran in last years mud run in Dallas.  This year gonna try Houston first then Dallas in Nov.   In the Uniformed division
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Trying to talk my station into going.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I''ll be there.  We have a group from my dept that ran in last years mud run in Dallas.  This year gonna try Houston first then Dallas in Nov.   In the Uniformed division

wait you're telling me that a half dozen cops are going to show up and run the full 5 miles in full uniform? Im not even crazy enough to do that. Running in full duty gear is like 5 times harder than in running clothes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:34:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Not in full uniform.  Just pants and boots.  They have different divisions of the race.  DGAP- is kinda like everyone runs for themselves.  We're running in the Uniformed Services Division––Army, Marines, LEO's etc.   We got 3rd in Dallas so we're gonna try and take it in Houston.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not in full uniform.  Just pants and boots.  They have different divisions of the race.  DGAP- is kinda like everyone runs for themselves.  We're running in the Uniformed Services Division––Army, Marines, LEO's etc.   We got 3rd in Dallas so we're gonna try and take it in Houston.

We are doing the same thing but we are not running under our department name. We are just there to have a good time and get a little dirty.

Nice to see some more PD's getting groups together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top