Link Posted: 12/11/2008 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By waynev:
I have some 12ga shells up for grabs.

I have:

29 S&B 3" magnum 00 buck
5 Remington 3" magnum 000 buck
4 Winchester 3" magnum 00 buck
10 Brenneke 2 3/4" 00 buck (not sure if these are magnums or not)

FTF in mid-cities (I live in Irving) or pay shipping.  I'll ship first and let you know what the exact shipping cost is.

I'll take these if you don't mind.

Email sent.
Link Posted: 12/19/2008 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By COZ_45:
Originally Posted By pointtarget:
Originally Posted By hrt4me:
Originally Posted By pointtarget:
What we should have is a "Hodge Pod" build party, everyone like in
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc..... bring all the spare stuff to a coordinated
build party in your town and see what could be built out of all the spare stuff

I like this idea. Between all the spare parts from all the members in each city, there is probably enough to assemble a complete AR-15 (and maybe one of the industry partners or dealers can donate a stripped lower). Then we could raffle the completed gun to raise funds for a good cause.

COZ care to chime in on this idea for the next build party ?

I'm confused.

You want me to give away a lower, or host a build party?

That would be nice Coz 45....  You passing out parts   Cool  LOL
Link Posted: 12/19/2008 6:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sheltot] [#3]
I have the bandos and most of the stripper clips left over from a can of Radway Green.  I'm in Collin county.

Gone to dave5339.
Link Posted: 12/31/2008 5:40:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weazel1] [#4]
San Antonio area

Mossberg 500A OEM stock
A2 stock, (no long screw)
Green followers
1 box, Monarch junk shyt .308 (lol) hate that crap
1 1/2 boxes of win.270 150 gr I believe
Chip McCormich leather mag holster, belt clicp type, for glock 45 mags

also, any ammo donations for the Wounded Warriors in San Antonio, feel free to send them my way.

Link Posted: 1/1/2009 1:52:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By weazel1:
San Antonio area

Mossberg 500A OEM stock
Green followers

also, any ammo donations for the Wounded Warriors in San Antonio, feel free to send them my way.

Ill take the 308 "crap" :)

Link Posted: 1/1/2009 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
send me an addy brother and its yours.  Or, if you're in san antonio lets meet up.
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sheltot:
I have the bandos and most of the stripper clips left over from a can of Radway Green.  I'm in Collin county.

Sheltot,

I would be happy to take those bandos and stripper clips.  Particularly since I am reloading up a batch of 223.

I'm in Collin county also, will IM you my contact info.

I'll put up 9 mm brass and 40 brass.  All is range brass scavenged from various local ranges.  I'll sort out bags of 100, limit two bags per person.  I also have a box of cast lead for the 45 Long Colt, this would need to be local pickup due to the weight.

Semper Fi

Link Posted: 1/1/2009 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]

I'll take this.

IM on the way

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 3:20:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weazel1] [#9]
Just to clarify, it's for Glock, XD ect,..double stacked mags
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
San Antonio area

I could use this please.  Just PM me shipping cost on a flatrate priority box, and I will send you $$.

I will post some more PIF stuff after I sort the box.
Thanks!
Vic
Link Posted: 1/1/2009 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
San Antonio area

Mossberg 500A OEM stock
Green followers

Thanks for the rapid reply on the mag holster weazel1

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Link Posted: 1/1/2009 5:50:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weazel1] [#12]
Originally Posted By AKASL:
San Antonio area

Mossberg 500A OEM stock
Green followers

Thanks for the rapid reply on the mag holster weazel1

Aint that what it's all about?  Anyone need a poker table or guitars?

weazel1

Link Posted: 1/2/2009 12:08:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey All,

I'm cleaning out my storage unit and came across some goodies for my fellow Texas ARFcommers!

(1) Spare Tire Carrier for Trailer Hitch - This unit mounts in your trailer hitch to allow external carry of a spare.  Has a tilt down feature.  If you have a front mount for your trailer, this is the trick to allow you carry a 2nd spare on the front for the weekend off roading, and remove it for the week.

(2) Clay Pigeon thrower - one of the legs was knocked off, but if you have any skill you could either (a) weld back on or (b) drill three holes and mount it to a tire for ground throwing.

Link to Photos

Now for the 1-2-3 Simple Rules,

(1) New Owner Must F.T.F. Pick Up in either (a) Austin or (b) West Houston OR I will drop off F.T.F. at any point in or inbetween Austin & Houston (Bastrop, Smithville, Columbus, Sealy, Katy) These items are Big, Bulky & Heavy so NO SHIPPING!!

(2) Claim it on the thread

(3) then E-MAIL me (DON'T PM Me!) with your contact information to arrange pick up / drop off

Someone here on ARFCOM needs a tire carrier and clay pigeon thrower I'm sure!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 1/2/2009 9:35:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vic-303] [#14]
I'll offer up a grab bag (sorted) brass from local ranges.
There will be some of the following in the bag:
.30 carbine –– somedudefromhouston
7.5 Swiss (berdan I believe)
.44 Spl/ .44Mag ––somedudefromhouston

I haven't totaled up what all there is, but if you reload for any of those, it will be some help.

PM me your mailing info.
Link Posted: 1/2/2009 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I have some .357 sig ammo if someone wants to have it it's yours. 20 rounds. If in Austin or Round Rock let me know and I will meet you or you can come to the house and pick them up. I no longer have a .357 sig.
Link Posted: 1/2/2009 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a few things I'll throw in on this ...

* - tan rifle length handguards, new
* - Armalite A2 buttstock shell, brown (have 2)
* - Several A2 pistol grips

I'll go scrounge around and see what else I have.

Terms:  State that you want the item here, and paypal me the shipping cost and it's yours.
Link Posted: 1/2/2009 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#17]
25 stripper clips clips from some XM193A

If anyone is interested let me know and their yours. I hate throwing things away and I don't really care for strippers.

Ray
Link Posted: 1/3/2009 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 50calRay:

If anyone is interested let me know and their yours. I hate throwing things away and I don't really care for strippers.

Ray

I'd like the strippers Ray
PM sent
Patrick
Link Posted: 1/3/2009 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By lostangel:

Ray

I'd like the strippers Ray
PM sent
Patrick

I'll get them out Monday,

Ray

GI issued green followers.

I got a small bag of around 20~ if anyone is interested. These are in good shape and in most cases new. I simply traded them out for Magpul followers.

Ray

Link Posted: 1/4/2009 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Ray

Man, I'm just imagining the sheer amount of stripper clips that we threw away when I was on active duty...
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#21]
The ultimate pay it fwd link:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=339565
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DaTrueDave:

Ray

Man, I'm just imagining the sheer amount of stripper clips that we threw away when I was on active duty...

No joke,

There is probably some dude right now building a house using strippers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Weazel1, I got the stock today!  Thank you!  feedback on pg37 for you.

Vic-303
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#24]
San Antonio area

Mossberg 500A OEM stock
Green followers

weazel

I got the mag holster in the mail today!

Thanks Again

AKASL
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 10:50:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Joe_momma] [#25]
not sure if these are any good for anyone, but i have about 6 20 round P-Mag springs and followers. they were taken out as a buddy wanted only the shells (overseas and wanted them for Milsim stuff) brand new and black.

20 rds of Federal Premium .45 (left overs from a box of my off duty ammo, sold 1911 and shot the mags full, but still have these)

2 pairs of Oakley SI 6" black boots. used but will clean up nice. not falling apart or anything, just my dept orders every 6 months, so i will throw the old ones in a closet when i get new ones. size 10.5
San Antonio Area (20 min south for pick up, or will ship on your dime)

and PM me....
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 4:07:48 AM EDT
[#26]
pm sent joe_momma
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I have 3 stripper clips 7.62x39 and 2 for 7.62x25.  Free to a good home.
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a box of .17 Mach 2-CCI. Can ship on your dime or meet ftf in Lewisville/Flower Mound area. I also have a billet grill off my 07 Tundra.
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#29]

pm sent to joe_momma
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Have a couple of A2 stocks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 11:26:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texasfortune] [#31]
Ill take one of the A2 stocks

i need an A2 stock for a build that i am doing. you live in the spring area correct? i work at the beltway and windfern. i can pick one up from you if its not a big deal. ill PM you also
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By SC-Texas:
Have a couple of A2 stocks.

A-2 Stock - Great!

I'd take one please for my new build!

I'll pick it up at next Tuesday Nighter

Appreciate the A-2 stock for my Long Rifle

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 1/7/2009 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Sold to da boys from houston.
Link Posted: 1/7/2009 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By DaTrueDave:

Ray

No joke,

There is probably some dude right now building a house using strippers.

No I am not! (well maybe a small shed)
somedude
Link Posted: 1/7/2009 10:35:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: memyselfandi] [#35]
Man, guys this is absolutely awesome. A lot of times I get caught up hating the absolute jerks on this board, and then the Texans get together and start working their magic. I'm in.

Cool story: A few years back, two of the guys on Arfcom helped resolve a nasty and embarrassing situation with my very first build. My m4gery became a Colt Commando haha. This hack, off of Hwy 6 in Bearcreek tore up my barrel trying to "properly" weld my very nice phantom break on to my very nice wilson barrel. One guy sent a 5.5 comp, and the other cut down my barrel, threaded and welded it on, all for free. If a paying member has the search time, could you find my thread in the AR15 build forum? I'd like to look those guys up and thank them again. I've been on exodus from the board a long while.

Anyways, I'd like to pay it forward:

1.) Only once used AR barrel wrench to a good home Taken
2.) Only once used barrel vise (plastic)
3.) Plain OD green unused FAL sling

FTF in Conroe or North Houston, would love to meet some local guys.
Will ship, but has to be on your dime. Say $5 for each of the two heavier items, sling shipped for free.

I think I missed all the good stuff, but if someone is giving away any A2 stocks with parts, a cheapy working pistol for defending the home front, or stripped lower (what, a poor guy can hope). Let me know.

Also could use a few .50 ammo cans to store stuff. Just moved in to an apartment with my new wife and she took all the closet space! Wish someone would have warned me about such things ahead of time (Not saying WTT cuz Im not violating rules, but these requests are separate of my donations to the pay it forward club)

Also, off topic, but any of you know a good place for me to take her for lessons and possible CCP? Saving my pennies, but want a quality investment for her safety, ya know?

Email me [email protected] for any items.... I get that way faster than IMs or replies to the post.
Link Posted: 1/7/2009 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By memyselfandi:
Man, guys this is absolutely awesome. A lot of times I get caught up hating the absolute jerks on this board, and then the Texans get together and start working their magic. I'm in.

Cool story: A few years back, two of the guys on Arfcom helped resolve a nasty and embarrassing situation with my very first build. My m4gery became a Colt Commando haha. This hack, off of Hwy 6 in Bearcreek tore up my barrel trying to "properly" weld my very nice phantom break on to my very nice wilson barrel. One guy sent a 5.5 comp, and the other cut down my barrel, threaded and welded it on, all for free. If a paying member has the search time, could you find my thread in the AR15 build forum? I'd like to look those guys up and thank them again. I've been on exodus from the board a long while.

1.) Only once used AR barrel wrench to a good home

Will ship, but has to be on your dime. Say $5 for each of the two heavier items, sling shipped for free.

I think I missed all the good stuff, but if someone is giving away any A2 stocks with parts, a cheapy working pistol for defending the home front, or stripped lower (what, a poor guy can hope). Let me know.

Also could use a few .50 ammo cans to store stuff. Just moved in to an apartment with my new wife and she took all the closet space! Wish someone would have warned me about such things ahead of time (Not saying WTT cuz Im not violating rules, but these requests are separate of my donations to the pay it forward club)

Also, off topic, but any of you know a good place for me to take her for lessons and possible CCP? Saving my pennies, but want a quality investment for her safety, ya know?

Email me [email protected] for any items.... I get that way faster than IMs or replies to the post.

1.) Only once used AR barrel wrench to a good home

Put me down for the barrel wrench....
Im sent
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 4:14:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By memyselfandi:

1.) Only once used AR barrel wrench to a good home Taken

IM sent on vice
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#38]
I have an RRA Tactical Detachable Carry handle complete with A2 Rear Sight. I traded the Elite CAR it came with and currently have optics and rear BUIS' on my two rifles.

Here is a link to what it looks like.

RRA Site

I am north of Houston so I can do a FTF if you are in the area or bring it to the Reliant gun show next weekend.

If it needs to be mailed we can work out the details.

first email takes it.

Link Posted: 1/8/2009 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Email inbound.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted By WGG:
I have an RRA Tactical Detachable Carry handle complete with A2 Rear Sight. I traded the Elite CAR it came with and currently have optics and rear BUIS' on my two rifles.

RRA Site

I am north of Houston so I can do a FTF if you are in the area or bring it to the Reliant gun show next weekend.

first email takes it.

Link Posted: 1/8/2009 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By WGG:

RRA Site

first email takes it.

No longer available - grndy27 sent first email.
Link Posted: 1/13/2009 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#41]
bump
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#42]
bump
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#43]
I have a plain black leather level one/two duty holster for a Browning High Power. Made by Safariland, It is quality gear but I have not been able to carry my HiPower on duty for years.
It is free for the asking.
IM please.
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 8:53:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jayg0351] [#44]
If anyone has a BUIS they want to get rid of I have an Aimpoint gooseneck mount, a carry handle mount. I no longer need. I am in Conroe.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:39:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: murderman] [#45]
OK, I'll play....

I have two NIB Ergo ambi rigid handgrips, free to the first askers.  Don't have the gappers that came with them; not quite sure what happened to those.

The "rules":

1)  Limit one per "customer".
2)  FTF in west or NW Houston only; I don't have the time to go by a shipper.
3)  One person can take delivery of both for convenience, so long as they are to end up with two separate folks.

One goes to texasfortune
#2 to vic-303 via texasfortune
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:43:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: murderman] [#46]
double tap
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I got 2 boxes of ammo I cant use.

1 box of slug ( 20 rnds ) of Aguila Mini shot shells .....

1 box of 4P+1P ( 20 rnds ) of aguila mini shot shells....

Im in the Austin / Pflugerville area.

Share a 6 pack of Shiner or Ziegenbock?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#48]
ill take one of the ergo's . i can swing by and pick it up from uou. i work at the beltway and 249 and live in katy so whatever is easiest for you let me know. i will IM also
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#49]
I'd like the other Ergo ambi but am in dfw.   If Tex would agree to pick it up when he ftf's with you, I will cover shipping to me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:28:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jestertoo] [#50]
Originally Posted By murderman:
OK, I'll play....

I have two NIB Ergo ambi rigid handgrips, free to the first askers.  Don't have the gappers that came with them; not quite sure what happened to those.

The "rules":

1)  Limit one per "customer".
2)  FTF in west or NW Houston only; I don't have the time to go by a shipper.
3)  One person can take delivery of both for convenience, so long as they are to end up with two separate folks.

One goes to texasfortune

DOH, took too long.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top