BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 1:17:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny...

There was this guy that I used to work offshore with many years ago; you couldn't call his house for 2-3 days after hitting the beach, because his wife would say, "I thought that he was still offshore with YOU!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Good one! LOL
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#4]
damn right!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:13:33 AM EDT
[#5]

reminded me of all the times me and friends tried to cover for each other, theres always miscommunication somewhere
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#6]
hell yeah, the funniest is when someone screws up on an alibi/cover story.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
a twist to that, but still true:

if a girl is trying to go home with a guy she met at a bar, her 5 female friends will do everything they can to cockblock the guy so she goes home with THEM and leaving her at best with only a phone number for a future encounter.

if a guy is trying to go home with a girl he met at a bar, her 5 male friends will go out of their way to make sure he does leave with that girl, including, but not limited to:

-keep her friends occupied so the couple can depart from the bar unannounced
-lend the guy money for a hotel room
-lend the guy a car if he didn't drive
-buy the girl even more drinks so she will avoid staying with her friends instead

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top