Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2003 8:07:18 AM EDT
Can I carry (legally)at the Byron nelson golf classic?

TXL
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#1]
They will not let you carry a camera or a cell phone on the course for sure. If there are no 30.06 signs posted at the entrance of the club I dont see why not.  I havent heard of metal detectors at the gates but it wouldnt surprise me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
No, unfortunately you can not carry. Carry is not allowed where any professional sport is being played, with or without a 30-06 sign.

All the crazy gun nuts might go berzerk and mow down the crowd when their guy loses. Can't have a bunch of crazed lunatics with guns, even if they have been through an extensive and thorough background check.

The prohibition is for real, the commentary is venting, in case anyone wasn't certain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top